PDA

View Full Version : Deer hunters!?!?!

Tommy Warren
11-25-2011, 06:59 PM
anybody have any luck this year? If not I think you need a young blonde at the bottom of your tree stand :)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c5f_1322118163&p=1

CJM
11-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Interesting...now how do I convince my a blonde to go with us and let a deer hump her?
I know:
me: so Um I go deer hunting
her: really, sounds interesting ?(thats if we get this response and not OMFG WTF IS WRONG WITH JOOO POOR WITTLE BAMBI DIDNT HURT YOU!!!)
me: yea its really fun actually. you should come with me. But im yea, i need bait to attract them
her: really, bait..what kinda bait do you use???
me: well its usually about 5ft 4in to 5ft 8in, has blonde hair, blue eyes usually, um...yea...girls liek you.. now if you dont mind Id like to show you the inside of my white cargo van over there....

I can see this going over really well..

Seriously they are lucky, the buck could have ****ed her-Ive seen it before and its not pretty.

buck440
11-25-2011, 09:02 PM
liveleak was the first website where i saw my first beheading. they got some pretty cool crap on there that is hard to find.

Tommy Warren
11-25-2011, 10:20 PM
just type in graphic in the search bar and prepare to loose your lunch

honda400ex2003
11-26-2011, 02:26 PM
lol nice!

steve

b0rn c0nfused
11-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
just type in graphic in the search bar and prepare to loose your lunch
I did this ^^ and seen a mans heart beating on the side of the road after a car crash. I really did lose my lunch

HondaRacing83
11-26-2011, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by b0rn c0nfused
I did this ^^ and seen a mans heart beating on the side of the road after a car crash. I really did lose my lunch i lost my dinner after that one. did you see the vietnam officer cut in halff?

b0rn c0nfused
11-26-2011, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
i lost my dinner after that one. did you see the vietnam officer cut in halff?
No after I seen the heart on the road thing I kinda got grossed out and quit looking haha

Tommy Warren
11-26-2011, 10:10 PM
told ya:D

buck440
11-27-2011, 06:53 AM
they got a raghead dude getting his head hacked off and when they slice it they put it on his back and somehow he sticks his tongue out lol. kinda like he got the last laugh:blah:

OldGuyonaQuad
11-27-2011, 08:22 AM
Web sites like these (funny crap aside)do little to contribute to society. I can go my lifetime without these graphic images etched into my memory.

/Back on topic
I agree with CJM she is lucky she didn't get really messed up I have seen a few other videos of idiots spraying them selves with deer scent and then getting trampled.

Tommy Warren
11-27-2011, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by OldGuyonaQuad
Web sites like these (funny crap aside)do little to contribute to society. I can go my lifetime without these graphic images etched into my memory.

/Back on topic
I agree with CJM she is lucky she didn't get really messed up I have seen a few other videos of idiots spraying them selves with deer scent and then getting trampled.

yeahs its not so good...I've seen some stuff thats kept me awake at night....its not worth it if your easily offended. I watched a guy get burned alive while they threw flaming tires on him and wacked him with bamboo sticks:( In real life I've watched a guy get stabbed to death but that video affected me more than the real life stabbing......

ryan243
11-27-2011, 04:28 PM
A guy a couple towns over got killed by a deer the other day. People don't realize how much damage a deer can do

Tommy Warren
11-27-2011, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by ryan243
A guy a couple towns over got killed by a deer the other day. People don't realize how much damage a deer can do

their hooves are like razor blades....they are stupid animals...you could cover a lion in "doe in heat" and the deer will try to bang it

BakerRacing40
11-28-2011, 06:30 PM
poor deer, she should of just let him finish.... and then deal with the awkward "i'll call you tomorrow"...