PDA

View Full Version : Parting out my 2001 Honda 440

monstergt88
11-24-2011, 02:52 PM
Hey guys im parting out my 2001 Honda 440. Everything on the quad works fine. All the parts are for MX racing. The whole bike has about 29 hours on it since i rebuilt it and turned it into a race bike. Please send me a PM for pictures and prices. Thank you. Here is the list:

Steering and suspension:

-Front Custom Axis Triple Rate Long travel fully adjustable shocks (rebuilt and revalved in 2009 by custom axis. Since then they have around 10 hours on them. I have the receipt as well. They are valved for a 200-220 LBS rider for MX racing
-Rear extended Elka dual rate shock fully adjustable +1-1/4 inches valved for 200-220 lbs mx riding
-Rear Elka linkage for the Elka shock listed above
-Front +2's Houser racing long travel a-arms (upper a-arms are powder coated yellow and the lowers are powder coated candy blue)
-+2 heavy duty tie rods
-Lonestar racing swing arm +1-1/4 inches (powder coated candy blue)
-Lonestar racing axle carrier
-Durablue heavy duty 2+2 axle
-Honda hubs front and rear
-Lonestar racing Anti vibe stem. (The stem is a little bent but it does not affect the steering at all)
-Renthal handle bars

Body and brakes:
-Blingstar Iron cross black textured front bumper
-Blingstar Iron man John Natalie black textured nerf bars with Blingstar heel guards (the left nerf bar and heel guard are a little bent but they mount up fine)
-Galfer wave rotors front and rear
-Stock chassis with sub frame (powder coated yellow)
-Stock front and rear calipers. The rear caliper has a Lonestar racing block off plate.

Engine and Electrical:

-440 engine. The engine has 28 hours on it and has the following done to it:
Wiseco high compression Wiseco piston 12:5:1 ratio
Hotcams stage 2 camshaft
Kibblewhite heavy duty valve and valve springs
Port and polished head
Cometic gasket kit
Dirtdigger clutch kit
Comes with carburetor
Runs on high octane fuel.

-stock oil cooler
-High capacity oil tank (holds about 3-3/4 of oil for extra cooling)
-Stock wiring harness
-Factory headlights
-stock CDI box
- Sparks racing x-6 exhaust system with header
-Factory starter
-Stock throttle assm.
-Front and rear master cylinder with levers

I may have left some things out that I have forgotten so if its not listed above and you need it, chances are I have it. The rims, tires, and clutch lever I already sold.

monstergt88
12-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Bump sorry for all the delays in getting pictures... I have them all available now.

mxdad423
12-12-2011, 05:32 PM
PM'ed you....