PDA

View Full Version : flat track help

woodsracer144
11-24-2011, 12:39 AM
Hey, its starting to get to Ice racing season around here and I've been really busy but with break from school I have time to work on the R now.

I need to know if Walsh ever made a short or tt swinger for the CR link. I'm running studded but all the guys are running shortened swingers. worse case... I'm gonna have to have my instructor let me burn one out at school

I see no link set ups but I no longer have a no link shock so I was hoping I would only have to buy a swinger.

thanks!

C-LEIGH RACING
11-24-2011, 05:33 AM
I've seen some no-link set ups on TT, short swingarms before & I dont know how the shock could work right.
It is in such an angle, almost laying down & it has got to mess the function of the shock up.
Seen a few shafts bent as well from the shock laying down like that.
Neil

woodsracer144
11-24-2011, 07:50 AM
yeah thats what I was thinking and I cant find a CR swinger thats shortened

mx Eli
11-27-2011, 05:45 PM
pm 97rocks on here he's built tt walsh's and knows his ****t, otherwise pinit atv should be able to tell you too

ppinit can awnser your no link questions also

woodsracer144
11-28-2011, 10:46 AM
Well right now I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do.. I'm thinking about moving to WY the end of Jan. so I would only race 4 races if I had the time..

I'm looking for a welding job out their while I have spring break. I'm in school right now but i'm going nuts here... so I'm going to see if I can go out there and find a job and then go from there.