PDA

View Full Version : Need Help- Stolen!

USAMoto00
11-21-2011, 08:18 AM
My 2009 Suzuki LTR450 was stolen out of my enclosed trailer Saturday night. It has Flexx bars, Walsh a-arms, steering stem, Savior Swingarm, Foxx shocks front and rear, Precision Pro, Hipers, Rath nerfs, bumpers, Yosh Kicker, Hinson side cover, frame is powder coated blue with the carbon covers, Tag skid plate, Pingel kill, Quadtech covers & seat. Any info would really be appreciated. It happened in the Warren, Ohio area. I will give a reward to get it back. 330-984-3569 Brian. If you need any other info, please let me know.

madsmokey12
11-21-2011, 09:57 AM
they need to make better trailer locks.. i hear Quads getting stolen all the time out of trailers.. sorry for your loss man ill keep a look out

catch22blaster
11-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Sorry to hear that Brian
Ill keep a look out on craigslist hope u get ur quad back

250x_kyle
11-21-2011, 01:07 PM
you have a couple sets of eyes in nw pa

DnB_racing
11-21-2011, 02:34 PM
almost guaranteed its some one that you know, or friend of a neighbor...

either way you probably have met or seen the thief...

try thinking of anything that seamed odd, or anyone that came by afterwards... the criminal usually returns to the seen of the crime.

good luck and I hope you get it back safe

CJM
11-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing
almost guaranteed its some one that you know, or friend of a neighbor...

either way you probably have met or seen the thief...

try thinking of anything that seamed odd, or anyone that came by afterwards... the criminal usually returns to the seen of the crime.

good luck and I hope you get it back safe

Agreed!

FWIW Ive decided Im going to pick a really interesting spot on the frame and carve my initials into it to make sure should I find it that even if they remove the vin Im still good to go.

Thumpin440ex
11-21-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Agreed!

FWIW Ive decided Im going to pick a really interesting spot on the frame and carve my initials into it to make sure should I find it that even if they remove the vin Im still good to go.

Exactly what I did..

I hate people who have to be a POS and steal.. Hope you get it back

John

HondaPohl
11-21-2011, 08:10 PM
I keep my eyes open out in NE PA.

ngates788
11-22-2011, 06:16 PM
I'll keep an eye out as well.