PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky snow SUCKS!!!

hessianmx111
02-26-2003, 08:03 PM
Well ive just about had it with this bull **** snow and ice kentuckys been gettin this winter.I mean it isnt like its 7 inches its this little 2 inch bull **** and its causin me to miss so much school that half of my spring break is now gone to make up for the snow.i havent been to eastview for like three or so months, and theres supposed to be more on the way:scary: i dont know i just feel like complainin but does anyone else feel this way

02-26-2003, 08:16 PM
I do..:(

I haven't made it to school all year..:eek:

Striker49
02-26-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
Well ive just about had it with this bull **** snow and ice kentuckys been gettin this winter.I mean it isnt like its 7 inches its this little 2 inch bull **** and its causin me to miss so much school that half of my spring break is now gone to make up for the snow.i havent been to eastview for like three or so months, and theres supposed to be more on the way:scary: i dont know i just feel like complainin but does anyone else feel this way

Im in the same boat dude. We got out yesterday morning and then we proceeded to go in an hour late today but then guess what...giant snow flakes start fallin and we get yet another snow day. #10 for this year I think. Weve lost 1 week of our 2 week spring break and who knows what we are going to do about the other 5 days. Plus we are supposed to get a lovely coating of ice tomorrow. :mad: This is BS, were like 24" down here for the year...way over norm. O well, good bye summer. :(

cheetah
02-26-2003, 08:53 PM
Yeah the schools around me have missed 16 days I think. We have only missed 2. We are a city school, the others are county so they say that our roads get plowed off to where we can go and the others have to take buses back into hollows where there is still snow. I live in one of the hollows though, but I have to go anyway. At least we will get spring break.

remlapr
02-26-2003, 08:59 PM
I'm just across the river in IN, but I'm feeling your pain. Although this weekend is not lookin too bad:D :D

02-26-2003, 08:59 PM
u spoiled lil brats lol when u have gotten over 5 ft of snowfaill this year u can complain

Striker49
02-26-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
u spoiled lil brats lol when u have gotten over 5 ft of snowfaill this year u can complain

Yeah, but 24" is alot for West KY. We havent seen this much in well over a decade. :p

hessianmx111
02-26-2003, 09:21 PM
well yeah freeride but new york is a whole lot better equipped to deal with this crap.

raptor_02
02-26-2003, 10:16 PM
what part of KY are all u guys from?

David28
02-27-2003, 12:17 AM
thats kind of funny cause im from Alaska and we dont have any snow here

heavy_d
02-27-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by hessianmx111

they close the school for 2 inches?:huh

02-27-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by heavy_d
they close the school for 2 inches?:huh

We had a huge storm forcasted to pound our arses about 2 weeks ago so they shut the schools down for it. It never dropped a flake of snow all day...:huh

02-27-2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by freeride132
I was thinking the same thing ,cept we have not got quites as much as that..about 3 feet so far
just yesterday we got even more & more is on the way ..:( today & friday :mad: ...I have had my fill of the stuff

NDrider
02-27-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by David28
thats kind of funny cause im from Alaska and we dont have any snow here

:D :D About time some one else gets all that snow. I didn't even fire up the snow blower this year. Yet!!

The only bad part is we are missing out on the moisture.

Enjoy your snow!! :devil

Giz400ex
02-27-2003, 07:53 PM
I can understand what you guys are saying. My folks go down to SC for the winter and they tell me when they get snow down there ( 1in or 2), its like a state of emergency!!!! Everything shuts down and people really don't know how to drive in it and there's accidents everywhere!! The only thing I can say is don't come to NY then!! I just recently replied to another similiar topic and if it makes you feel any better. Here in upstate NY we've had about 8ft of snow this season and its not even March yet, to give a accurate amount, its 94.4 inches so far!! Feel any better now???

Giz400ex
02-27-2003, 07:56 PM
At least we don't have no mosquitoes!!!!:D

02-27-2003, 08:01 PM
Well ya'll are the idiots that moved up north.....:D

KY has the worst of all weathers...winter time the windchill is below zero...summer time the heat index is 120 and the humidity is unreal... Nothin better than breakin a sweat walkin 9 steps to teh back door from the truck...:(

Giz400ex
02-27-2003, 09:05 PM
What you don't think we don't have humidity up here??? Well, I guess you are all idiots for moving south then.....:D

luvmyex
02-27-2003, 10:02 PM
Be glad its not ice! my truck:grr

NDrider
02-27-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by luvmyex
Be glad its not ice! my truck:grr

Wow!!! :eek2: :eek2: Why did you drive under that tree?:p

Giz400ex
02-27-2003, 10:53 PM
That sucks!!! :grr sorry man!!!