PDA

View Full Version : Need Help- Stolen!

USAMoto00
11-21-2011, 08:18 AM
My 2009 Suzuki LTR450 was stolen out of my enclosed trailer Saturday night. It has Flexx bars, Walsh a-arms, steering stem, Savior Swingarm, Foxx shocks front and rear, Precision Pro, Hipers, Rath nerfs, bumpers, Yosh Kicker, Hinson side cover, frame is powder coated blue with the carbon covers, Tag skid plate, Pingel kill, Quadtech covers & seat. Any info would really be appreciated. It happened in the Warren, Ohio area. I will give a reward to get it back. 330-984-3569 Brian. If you need any other info, please let me know.

madsmokey12
11-21-2011, 09:57 AM
they need to make better trailer locks.. i hear Quads getting stolen all the time out of trailers.. sorry for your loss man ill keep a look out

catch22blaster
11-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Sorry to hear that Brian
Ill keep a look out on craigslist hope u get ur quad back

250x_kyle
11-21-2011, 01:07 PM
you have a couple sets of eyes in nw pa

DnB_racing
11-21-2011, 02:34 PM
almost guaranteed its some one that you know, or friend of a neighbor...

either way you probably have met or seen the thief...

try thinking of anything that seamed odd, or anyone that came by afterwards... the criminal usually returns to the seen of the crime.

good luck and I hope you get it back safe

CJM
11-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by DnB_racing
almost guaranteed its some one that you know, or friend of a neighbor...

either way you probably have met or seen the thief...

try thinking of anything that seamed odd, or anyone that came by afterwards... the criminal usually returns to the seen of the crime.

good luck and I hope you get it back safe

Agreed!

FWIW Ive decided Im going to pick a really interesting spot on the frame and carve my initials into it to make sure should I find it that even if they remove the vin Im still good to go.

Thumpin440ex
11-21-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Agreed!

FWIW Ive decided Im going to pick a really interesting spot on the frame and carve my initials into it to make sure should I find it that even if they remove the vin Im still good to go.

Exactly what I did..

I hate people who have to be a POS and steal.. Hope you get it back

John

HondaPohl
11-21-2011, 08:10 PM
I keep my eyes open out in NE PA.

ngates788
11-22-2011, 06:16 PM
I'll keep an eye out as well.

Scro
11-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Copied to the stolen section. Hope you get it back. :mad:

400exc
11-22-2011, 06:38 PM
Will keep a look out in NW Ohio. Hope you find it!

USAMoto00
11-24-2011, 12:38 AM
Thanks everyone, I need all the help I can get. I am soo sick over this!

USAMoto00
11-27-2011, 10:29 AM
So I don't even know where to begin with this now. The town over had a guy go to the cops and tell them about a stolen race 4-wheeler and no one caught on at first that it was mine. It took 2 days and then one of the cops calls and says that they know it's mine and the guy wants $600 for it but they can't do anything because of jurisdiction. (everyone is out of town for the holiday)So between 3 towns of cops/troopers, I can't get my quad back and THEY know where it is! I wonder why the public has lost faith in the system. I want my damn quad back!

DnB_racing
11-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by USAMoto00
So I don't even know where to begin with this now. The town over had a guy go to the cops and tell them about a stolen race 4-wheeler and no one caught on at first that it was mine. It took 2 days and then one of the cops calls and says that they know it's mine and the guy wants $600 for it but they can't do anything because of jurisdiction. (everyone is out of town for the holiday)So between 3 towns of cops/troopers, I can't get my quad back and THEY know where it is! I wonder why the public has lost faith in the system. I want my damn quad back! I know its not easy but be patient... its stolen property and you wont have to pay to get it back its yours....

glad to hear the good news sleep good tonight knowing that tomorrow you will be starting the process to get it back:)

01boneless
11-27-2011, 10:54 AM
i belive id try and come up with 600 bucks and buy it back because by the time cops get the process goin it will be sold :huh

DnB_racing
11-27-2011, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by 01boneless
i belive id try and come up with 600 bucks and buy it back because by the time cops get the process goin it will be sold :huh I know what your saying,

but its also illegal for anyone to buy stolen property, so if anyone buys it they will just have to forfeit the quad and still be out the 600 and face a charge of receiving stolen property...

best is to just keep bugging the cops and dont give them time to forget you want it back and know were it is

01boneless
11-27-2011, 11:15 AM
yeah but if he has a title in his name he shouldent get caught but noing the law they will still take the quad and he will have to prick with all kinds of papers and forums

DnB_racing
11-27-2011, 11:20 AM
ya he wont get in any trouble buying his own quad...

I think I would camp at the location of the quad, with the paper work and police report of when the quad was stolen.... and just wait till the cops decide to show up,

C41Xracer
11-27-2011, 02:58 PM
Any updates?

madsmokey12
11-27-2011, 04:07 PM
ya he wont get in any trouble buying his own quad...

I think I would camp at the location of the quad, with the paper work and police report of when the quad was stolen.... and just wait till the cops decide to show up,

lol im sure if he knew exactly where the quad was he would go bust the guys face in and take it back..

trailrider894
11-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by madsmokey12
lol im sure if he knew exactly where the quad was he would go bust the guys face in and take it back..

X2.... I'm pretty sure that my 1911 would do all the talking when I came to take back what was mine...

DnB_racing
11-27-2011, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by trailrider894
X2.... I'm pretty sure that my 1911 would do all the talking when I came to take back what was mine... you guys must live in a real different type of a community then me..

If I was to do that, first I would be in jail,
then while I was in jail the coward that stole my quad would get one of his 15 brothers or 29 cousins that live in the same multi family
and in the middle of the night would vandalize my house,car, stab my son in the back,and i would never know who the coward was, around here the scum dont have the balls to face you alone they sneak,

I hate sneaky scum bags

I wish I lived in a place were people arnt such sneaky cowards like that are around here

Massachusetts is filled with these pieces of garbage, all collecting welfare cant speak English and dont even want to,

madsmokey12
11-27-2011, 07:38 PM
you guys must live in a real different type of a community then me..

If I was to do that, first I would be in jail,
then while I was in jail the coward that stole my quad would get one of his 15 brothers or 29 cousins that live in the same multi family
and in the middle of the night would vandalize my house,car, stab my son in the back,and i would never know who the coward was, around here the scum dont have the balls to face you alone they sneak,

I hate sneaky scum bags

I wish I lived in a place were people arnt such sneaky cowards like that are around here

Massachusetts is filled with these pieces of garbage, all collecting welfare cant speak English and dont even want to,

im in the country and we don't take **** from no one.. sounds like you need to move to the country

DnB_racing
11-27-2011, 07:45 PM
im in the country and we don't take **** from no one.. sounds like you need to move to the country kids and job have me stuck here..lol

most red blooded Americans around here dont take any chit either, and then they get stabbed or shot and the criminal never gets caught.or is a juvenile and gets off with a wrist slap

one of my sons friends just got stabbed 6 times in the liver back and kidney, and no one even knows who did it

trailrider894
11-27-2011, 10:34 PM
Yeah DnB i'm from mid-missouri and it wouldn't be the first time i've showed up gun in hand at somebodies house... I drew on a kid who was snooping around my MX track with a dirt bike... he left bruised and broken in the back of a squad car... and is currently serving time for felony trespass and assault on a military personnel !!! ha ha we don't mess around out here... FYI!!

madsmokey12
11-28-2011, 08:13 AM
kids and job have me stuck here..lol

most red blooded Americans around here dont take any chit either, and then they get stabbed or shot and the criminal never gets caught.or is a juvenile and gets off with a wrist slap

one of my sons friends just got stabbed 6 times in the liver back and kidney, and no one even knows who did it

Thats the problem with these days.. The justice system sucks! Criminals get away with everything! why we end up getting screwed..And it's sad these People have to Carry Guns and Knifes these days to a fight so they don't get their @ss handed to them.. what happened to the good old days when you got into a fight no guns or knifes would show up.. this world is going to hell..

trailrider894
11-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Thats the problem with these days.. The justice system sucks! Criminals get away with everything! why we end up getting screwed..And it's sad these People have to Carry Guns and Knifes these days to a fight so they don't get their @ss handed to them.. what happened to the good old days when you got into a fight no guns or knifes would show up.. this world is going to hell..

I prefer fighting like that, but nobody knows hand to hand anymore, so it's no fun....

buck440
11-28-2011, 09:13 AM
guns are mostly intimidation because with the pull of a trigger a life could end. not many people want to mess with that and just cooperate. it's quicker than fighting and less physical.

if you do pull a gun you better be prepared to use it or you will more than likely get sevearly beaten. people who pull a gun out and are not prepared to use it are cowards and should get their *** beaten.

if your life is in danger i believe any shot counts but if it is not a life threatening altercation a few warning shot's and finally any shot below the waist would do. this is all my opinion.

USAMoto00
11-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Trust me, if I knew where it was, I would be there! I'd take it back forcefully because what's the guy gonna do? Call the cops because I'm stealing my own quad? This crack head needs to get busted before my quad disappears!

01boneless
11-28-2011, 05:45 PM
^at that price he could sell it real EASY and fast!

madsmokey12
11-28-2011, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by trailrider894
I prefer fighting like that, but nobody knows hand to hand anymore, so it's no fun....

X2 Brotha! ..Half the time it's not even worth the fight.. you never know what people have on them.. i mean come on you gotta pull out a gun or a knife to win a fight thats pretty sad..

trailrider894
11-28-2011, 09:56 PM
X2 Brotha! ..Half the time it's not even worth the fight.. you never know what people have on them.. i mean come on you gotta pull out a gun or a knife to win a fight thats pretty sad..

All of my MP hand to hand and martial arts training has been a life saver so far!!

buddy willard
11-29-2011, 08:38 AM
go to his house to test drive it and make sure it is your quad. have four or five friends wait down the street with a truck and guns. test drive it down the road and throw it in the truck.i am sure if it is stlen he will not callthe cops and you get your quad back. if he knows who you are get a friend that he does not know to test ride it.

madsmokey12
11-29-2011, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by buddy willard
go to his house to test drive it and make sure it is your quad. have four or five friends wait down the street with a truck and guns. test drive it down the road and throw it in the truck.i am sure if it is stlen he will not callthe cops and you get your quad back. if he knows who you are get a friend that he does not know to test ride it.

problem is that he dont know exactly where it's at..

01boneless
11-29-2011, 09:17 AM
^^all he woulda have to do is call and say he is interested in it. if he could find the number or listing

SRH
11-29-2011, 11:46 AM
pic isnt working

bbender85
12-01-2011, 03:31 PM
any news?

USAMoto00
12-01-2011, 04:00 PM
The guy will only talk to people that he knows and he told them that they could only look at it. He won't say where it's at now and only a couple people can get to this guy. Cops are sitting on their hands from where I'm at, unless they got something going on that I don't know about. I may have a guy that has an in, but not sure yet. All I got is the guy's name at this point.

extremeblastr
12-19-2011, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by USAMoto00
The guy will only talk to people that he knows and he told them that they could only look at it. He won't say where it's at now and only a couple people can get to this guy. Cops are sitting on their hands from where I'm at, unless they got something going on that I don't know about. I may have a guy that has an in, but not sure yet. All I got is the guy's name at this point.

if you know anybody at all that has an in with the "dirtbags" of the sport from your area have them ask questions about where they all ride, i'd bet my money this guy is doing the same thing the kid that stole a 300ex and crf50 from me did, its wrapped up in a tarp hidden in some trees just off to the side of a popular riding spot.

outacontrol
12-21-2011, 07:59 PM
any updates?

womerk28
12-23-2011, 11:19 PM
sorry to hear about your quad! i'm in youngstown and i an so scared something like this will happen to me sooner or later...