PDA

View Full Version : Couple more questions on liquid drr90

337450r
11-20-2011, 01:42 PM
It has a oil tank and I am wanting to remove and mox my own fuel, is it as simple as plugging the oil line off? When i do so its advised correct to get a single line fuel throttle correct?? Also the kick start engages fine, but doesnt spring back up, I havent pulled it apart but I would assume its the spring i seen listed on a parts fiche?

This bike also being a access, same as drr, it also has a reverse assembly and i am going to pull it off, anyone interested in that?

jerkyboy
11-20-2011, 02:55 PM
Yes you can just plug the line going into the intake. Its is safer to get a single pull throtle cable. For the kick lever sticking, with the cover off move the lever slowly it will start to push the gear outward. Take that gear off and clean the clip and grove it rides in, maybee a little lube also. Check to see if the lever returns without that on there if not a lillte lube from the outside on the shaft should help.

fomospede
11-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by jerkyboy
Yes you can just plug the line going into the intake. Its is safer to get a single pull throtle cable. For the kick lever sticking, with the cover off move the lever slowly it will start to push the gear outward. Take that gear off and clean the clip and grove it rides in, maybee a little lube also. Check to see if the lever returns without that on there if not a lillte lube from the outside on the shaft should help.
on a side note ive noticed that the spring clip that holds the idler gear needs its groove cleaned and the spring tension reduced a little and then before assembly kick it over a couple hundred time to get it nice and free!