PDA

View Full Version : Blown 450r motor for sale?

xX-Clutch-Xx
11-19-2011, 08:38 AM
I live in Indiana, want to race next year, and im looking at a race ready rolling chasis so i need to find a motor for it. Top end blown is no prob for me and i could prolly take bottom blown if the prics is right. I know this isnt the classifieds thread but i thought i could get better responses

05/450r/10
11-19-2011, 08:58 AM
or if you would like to go the other way around i need a bottom end if you would sell it

quad2xtreme
11-20-2011, 07:11 PM
I have a damn near new 2007 engine I'd sell for $1,500. I pulled the stock clutch basket off it in an emergency situation for my wife's trail quad so now I have a new Hinson basket to put back in it. It has an HRC cam in it.

I bought the engine last year because I needed an engine for Dream Camp and Baldwin wasn't done with my 2006 motor yet. My carb and exhaust were HRC so I bought an HRC kit for it so I could install the cam. I got hurt at Dream Camp and didn't get to ride for a couple more months. By then, I had my own motor back. I seriously think this motor has 5 hours on it.

xX-Clutch-Xx
11-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Im not too interested in running motors, more or less non running ones i can get cheap. sorry

johnsoninc86
11-22-2011, 07:46 AM
check out q-u-a-d-z-o-n-e (<- remove dashes) forums, there's a motor on there with a blown tranny in Bloomington, IN that would be perfect for ya... short drive for you too... or pm and I can get you the guys number.

fultz416ex
11-22-2011, 10:22 AM
there is a guy that i work with that has one in kokomo, IN. i know it will need cases. i can give you his phone number if you are interested. what year you want?

xX-Clutch-Xx
11-23-2011, 09:39 AM
doesnt really matter. im not so sure if im going this route now. im trying to get blown quads cheap to fix and sell to make money for my first car/truck. Im also fixxing/building quads and dirt bikes for money to help also but need to get my name out. I already have a craigslist ad but im trying to advertise on other sites. Idk if this site would be good?