PDA

View Full Version : E.P.A. wants to kill riding! HELP!

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-18-2011, 02:15 PM
The E.P.A. is trying to pass a dust law which will prevent us from riding, even on tracks and private land. Take a minute and help keep us alive.

http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/Rights/IssuesLegislation.aspx

blaster12s
11-18-2011, 02:58 PM
done and done.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-18-2011, 03:12 PM
29 views and one person! This site is killin it. :D

rollie
11-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Honestly, no matter what we do, i think out time is limited, it's sad to think at some point what we love to do will be punishable:rolleyes:

Just like the new internet censorship thing there about to pass, i really do not see what the EPA's or all these eco-mentalist are for in the long run, they really do want it to everybody drives a hybrid and as far as something to do, go for a walk in the park and look at "nature"

HondaPohl
11-18-2011, 03:59 PM
EPA is getting out of control. Dust ban. Are they gonna outlaw farming too?

jamaha51
11-18-2011, 04:03 PM
Done, the EPA and all of these treehugger *****es are pissing me off so much. Everyday riding areas are closing down and things like these are freaking ridiculous.

HondaRacing83
11-18-2011, 04:59 PM
done. all i gotta say is WHAT THE ****

ATVMX33
11-18-2011, 05:07 PM
Done

Pipeless416
11-18-2011, 05:08 PM
done.

on a side note.. Ron Paul wants to eliminate the EPA and have everything settled in court by land owners in a case by case basis.. food for thought ;)

Pacheco_450r
11-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by HondaPohl
EPA is getting out of control. Dust ban. Are they gonna outlaw farming too?

They are trying! With all the new regulations and permits it's almost impossible to start a new farm or dairy from scratch!

honda400ex2003
11-18-2011, 05:23 PM
done thanks for the info! it will be passed along.

steve

Pipeless416
11-18-2011, 05:34 PM
if that goes through, i'm riding my 45 mpg 400ex to washington dc to kick up some dust.

as said in v for vendetta: People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

ridehonda400ex
11-18-2011, 05:52 PM
This is bull*****!!

Nothing against farmers but i know out here in illinois the dust is ridiculous when theyre in the fields. I have no problem with it because its what they love to do and if people have a problem well then starve, and same with quads and dust. if people dont like it then close your windows, or water the land we ride. My neighbors complained about this and its bs. But being the kind person I am, I went and bought a water tank and am going to make a sprayer out of pvc next spring. So then they cant say we arent being disrespectful. At least we are trying. Its our hobby/lives. They all have a hobby. Sorry your house happens to be next to our land in the COUNTRY where theres a big FIELD right across the street that makes more dust when the wind blows

axellmusic19
11-18-2011, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
if that goes through, i'm riding my 45 mpg 400ex to washington dc to kick up some dust.

as said in v for vendetta: People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

So true. I will do the same. I have ridden my ATV by permission of police to the school when they banned sleds in the winter because it was "hurting the ditches" The ditches weren't being used it was a field next to the school. Anyway, this dust BS can't stand a chance to the lengths I and other riders will go, against it.

quad2xtreme
11-18-2011, 06:23 PM
signed and posted to my FB.

rinconrider
11-18-2011, 06:59 PM
i also posted it on fb

CJM
11-18-2011, 07:45 PM
I doubt this will gain much steam, they cant ban dust lol.

wilkin250r
11-18-2011, 07:59 PM
The E.P.A will try to ban wind and forest fires next. Volcanoes will need a permit to erupt.

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-18-2011, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Volcanoes will need a permit to erupt.

I laughed pretty hard.

HondaRacing83
11-18-2011, 08:24 PM
pretty soon its gonna be illegal to piss outside. government taking away our rights in a "free" country. ya **** this im movin to canada and cuddlin up to tommy.

Pipeless416
11-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
pretty soon its gonna be illegal to piss outside. government taking away our rights in a "free" country. ya **** this im movin to canada and cuddlin up to tommy.

there's a difference between indecent exposure and making some dirt particles a little airborne haha.

on a side note, its a $181 fine if you're caught peeing on or slightly off the trails in wisconsin. seriously though.. if they don't want that, then provide rest stops somewhere along the trails :rolleyes: . where exactly do they want people to go when there's several hours between some of the towns?

this government is getting ridiculous and i fear it is going to take something as equally ridiculous for it to stop.

HondaRacing83
11-18-2011, 08:31 PM
lets make a cult.

mirror_racing
11-18-2011, 09:13 PM
done I mean come on i thought this country was a free one!

79400ex
11-18-2011, 09:21 PM
done

CJM
11-18-2011, 09:27 PM
EPA was already talking about restricting wood heating ffs..what about forest fires? Should they apply for a permit lol..

rollie
11-18-2011, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
there's a difference between indecent exposure and making some dirt particles a little airborne haha.

on a side note, its a $181 fine if you're caught peeing on or slightly off the trails in wisconsin. seriously though.. if they don't want that, then provide rest stops somewhere along the trails :rolleyes: . where exactly do they want people to go when there's several hours between some of the towns?

this government is getting ridiculous and i fear it is going to take something as equally ridiculous for it to stop.

In massachusetts if your caught pissing outside you are a registered sex offender :eek:

‎"The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws."

Pipeless416
11-18-2011, 09:42 PM
after stopping at a gas station on the trails for some hot chocolate i'd be a registered sex offender every ten minutes! hot liquids, cold weather, and the bouncing around kills me!

400exc
11-18-2011, 10:22 PM
I don't see how this could ever pass. You know how many other thigns would be affected by the "dust law"? It is nonsense!

250x_kyle
11-18-2011, 11:14 PM
done.

the way all these new crazy laws our government is comming up with it will soon be illegal to hit a deer thats crossing the road.

finsteratv
11-18-2011, 11:24 PM
even if they do take public land. i will do whatever the F i want on my private property haha, EPA can B*OW me. i like hondaracing's idea abou cuddlin up with tommy though ;) :p

buck440
11-19-2011, 06:32 AM
where is the actual bill at? i got to see it to beleive it.

rollie
11-19-2011, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by finsteratv
even if they do take public land. i will do whatever the F i want on my private property haha, EPA can B*OW me. i like hondaracing's idea abou cuddlin up with tommy though ;) :p

Just because you own the land will soon mean absolutley nothing, in massachusetts if your riding on your own property unregistered you can get fined, arrested and have your bike towed....yeah we are really free:mad:

CJM
11-19-2011, 08:18 AM
private land..what a joke that is these days. You dont actually own it, you merely rent it (taxes) from the govt.They can and will kick you off at anytime for any given reason.

HondaRacing83
11-19-2011, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by finsteratv
even if they do take public land. i will do whatever the F i want on my private property haha, EPA can B*OW me. i like hondaracing's idea abou cuddlin up with tommy though ;) :p couple a 14 year olds chillen with an old goon. yeah hes taking us under his wing :p

Pacheco_450r
11-19-2011, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by CJM
private land..what a joke that is these days. You dont actually own it, you merely rent it (taxes) from the govt.They can and will kick you off at anytime for any given reason.

We are fighting the high speed rail out here in central California, basically the gov said you guys are in the way so f you guys we are going to take your farm and your neighbors' too! I can easily see the same thing happening with this dust law.

muddy400EX
11-20-2011, 06:38 AM
this is insane

if this were to pass, i would officially have no faith in this world

what are they gonna do about windy days? or animals that stir up dust from running across a field? they gonna shoot em dead cause they stirred up dust?

retarded

CJM
11-20-2011, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Pacheco_450r
We are fighting the high speed rail out here in central California, basically the gov said you guys are in the way so f you guys we are going to take your farm and your neighbors' too! I can easily see the same thing happening with this dust law.

Exactly. Cali is BY FAR the worst state for eminent domain bs they have decided was legal.

We are really at a crossroads here:
-We continue the way we are, eventually we wind up like the former USSR imho. More fascism than communism but same general idea where the citizens have nothing and the govt controls every aspect.

-Or we stand up for ourselves when someone decides enough is enough and all hell breaks loose.

buck440
11-21-2011, 07:45 AM
ANARCHY!

rollie
11-21-2011, 07:56 AM
i really don't think enough people even care to stand up to the government. half the people in this country pay absolutely no attention to the government, but maybe once everyone has a reason to be pissed, we will see a change, it would be so awesome to see millions of people down in D.C. fighting to abolish all the BS laws we have, the government has no choice but to back down to the people if there are enough of them.

chronicsmoke
11-21-2011, 08:00 AM
couple a 14 year olds chillen with an old goon. yeah hes taking us under his wing :p

Bring your bike up, I'm an hour away from him :p

You supply the cheap gas, I'll supply the cheap grass.. LOL

ben300
11-21-2011, 11:38 AM
couple a 14 year olds chillen with an old goon. yeah hes taking us under his wing :p

...jerry sandusky style....hahahaha:devil:

Thumpin440ex
11-21-2011, 12:24 PM
Wow what bull****.. Screw the tree huggers..

John

HondaRacing83
11-21-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by chronicsmoke
Bring your bike up, I'm an hour away from him :p

You supply the cheap gas, I'll supply the cheap grass.. LOL oh man. what a kinky pun :p hahaha wait till i get my cr125 rebuilt. then me and finster will head up and hang out with you old farts. no sandusky stuff ben! hahaha

CJM
11-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by rollie
i really don't think enough people even care to stand up to the government. half the people in this country pay absolutely no attention to the government, but maybe once everyone has a reason to be pissed, we will see a change, it would be so awesome to see millions of people down in D.C. fighting to abolish all the BS laws we have, the government has no choice but to back down to the people if there are enough of them.

Thats just it, most dont do anything till it hits way to close to home. Then they take action, by then its too late usually. Then again Washington and his followers were a very small minority at the time, numbering in less than 100 some odd people at the start and they gained steam b/c what England did pushed them over the edge.

250x_kyle
11-21-2011, 08:27 PM
dont tell anyone but i forgot my breathing permit when i walked outside today.

beastlywarrior
11-21-2011, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by 250x_kyle
dont tell anyone but i forgot my breathing permit when i walked outside today.
Did you at least pay the taxes on breathing it?

Pacheco_450r
11-21-2011, 10:20 PM
How about this....If you pay federal excise tax on something (tires for example) the federal tax charged is included when calculating sales tax. So you have to pay sales tax on other taxes you are already paying. It's absolutely ridiculous! Like the other guys have said, people either don't realize it's is going on until it's too late or they are too lazy/ignorant to care and make a change when the government is screwing us.

Ruby Soho
11-22-2011, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by rollie

thats exactly it. i think the majority of the problem is our generation. everyone will ***** about the gas prices or laws, but wont do anything about it. ill admit im guilty too, why should i put my foot down if no one else will? theres not enough people that care. theyre more interested in what the kardashians are doing.

ben300
11-22-2011, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
theres not enough people that care. theyre more interested in what the kardashians are doing.

but man i wanna take a bite out of that voluptuous sea pig ***!:devil: .....

hahah on a serious note 1) i actually thing kim kardashian is a nasty pig. terrible role model for girls these days. 2) things are never gonna change in the US because 90% doesnt really care...only like 40% of the population votes, 50/50% of the voters vote for basically two completely different political idealouges......100% politicians dont give ****, 100% of politicians only care about special interests, and 100% of americans are still gonna *****....the only way go change it is to actually vote everyone out of office, and actually ellect people to want to hear and fight for what we say....however, that'll never happen because by the time they get to the point where they'r running for national office, they're already corrupt......

we are slowly moving away from a representative "democracy" to a representative oligarchy..

(i tread lightly with the term democracy, because in my opinion..we dont not have a true form of democracy)

kono993
11-22-2011, 11:46 AM
govenment has become to powerfull they fully operate without the consent of the people. the epa doesnt giv a ***** about dust they are only in it for money whatever pays the most. all this is bs its imposible to win against somthing that runs off of you and you pay for there bs through a tax that i would never pay but am forced to. i wonder what happend to a country run by the people not a bunch of so called organizations.:ermm:

CJM
11-22-2011, 01:21 PM
Like I said earlier: Things wont change until something affects joe six pack to a degree that he doesnt like it.

The proverbial straw the breaks the camels back sort of thing.