PDA

View Full Version : Florida riding need help...

rookiex
02-26-2003, 07:03 PM
My family (those who race) are going to flordia they wanted me to ask you guys cuz we really don't know...where...

a Good MX track in Flordia is ....... Or a place to ride I don't feel like getting broke 1000 miles from home actin a fool on a MX track lol.

Can ya give me some MX tracks and some just fun to go to spots....Please

Near Miami or tampa anywhere near a beach any riding on a beach??????

Any where you know thats illegal to ride on, but people do anyway, ya know those ''park and ride'' places lol

Any help would be great

Thanks for your time

Rookiex

DMH
02-27-2003, 11:49 PM
Crooms is cool, alot of trails, but also alot of whoops.

Ocala National Forest is huge! Deff. take a GPS!

Crooms is about 45 mins. north of Tampa, and Ocala is about an hour and a half north-north east of Tampa.

I have heard about a place down south near Miami but have never been there.
Here's a web site with more info.

http://www.atvflorida.com/index.shtml

Circleville, Ohio :confused: , Is that anywhere near Mansfeild?

rookiex
02-28-2003, 02:57 PM
Near grove city! lol hey man ocala is where my grandparents live..... good woods riding any MX at all there.

Doibugu2
02-28-2003, 02:59 PM
Rookie, was the quad that Ben reported stolen yesterday yours, or did you get a different one? Post a pic.

oj250r
03-01-2003, 12:45 AM
well if you make your way up to north west florida,,,theres a very nice track....it's called west florida motocross park.....very nice and fun...well matained...

rookiex
03-01-2003, 04:55 PM
No not mine...I was going to buy it tho.

ATVchick110
03-23-2003, 02:11 PM
yeah down here in south SOUTH florida.. there is one in Daina.. its right outside the ft.luaderdale airport and its like 10 mintues from the beach.(about 30 min north of miami)
there is also another one down in homestead its like 1 hour south of miami.. they are both great MX tracks.. they are kinda small but they have huge jumps and they are a lot of fun.

hope you have fun at the tracks.
lateR! :)

ps: its kinda illegal to ride in the beach here in south , the only one i think they wont have a problem is at Daytona.. but you should ask i heard taht they are putting huge fines for riding at the beaches now. (just recently some ********* police man was riding his SUV down the miami beach and ran over 2 girls ... one died and the other one suffered some broken bones.. it was all over the news... since then the rules and laws to ride at the beach have gone from ok to ZERO!.. the guy in the SUv is an idiot and he messed it up for everyone else.).. so be careful with the cops at the beach.

naxbansheekid11
03-23-2003, 03:19 PM
well if your new tampa there is a new mx park in st petersberg called sunshine mx i heard it is awsome.
And homestead in greadt for quads
and dainia is awsome too
crome is all woods u want like it to tight
gator back is in gansville that is where they had the atv olympics that track is awsome

And down here in ft myers we have alot of illegal places to ride