PDA

View Full Version : NJ riders beware of booby trap

OldGuyonaQuad
11-16-2011, 04:46 PM
If you should see a girl broken down on a quad in NJ state parks ( mostly Wharton) do a quick 180 and haul @$$. She is a NJ State Park Ranger looking to take your chit. I know inderctly of three people busted by her since summer.

I also heard she wears a bikini in the summer and isn't too sore on the eyes, until she calls the tow truck.

CJM
11-17-2011, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the info.

I want to remind everyone, be they in NJ or elsewhere to watch out! Be cautious riding in new areas, some sickos will put nails, spikes, dig trenches, rocks, and even go as far as to string wire across trees.

wildwheels22
11-19-2011, 10:44 AM
I thought it was ok to ride quads in Wharton, if you have the pass.. Or did my buddy tell me wrong? NJ has sooo much potential, too bad they wont take advantage of it. oh well, thanks for the heads up. I won't ride in NJ anymore because of things like you posted. And if I saw her down looks like its time to roost her with sand. (maybe her top will come off) :)

CJM
11-19-2011, 10:06 PM
The only legal places to ride here are private property and tracks. The tree huggers are too strong here.

There are places of course, my fav spot I go to all the time they cant ever stop b/c too many know about it and its private property.

Also years ago they tried to get us at our spot and spent so much money on enforcement with police (even a chopper ffs) the town cut the entire project. BUT that doesnt mean they stopped elsewhere.

wickdYFZ450R
11-23-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm lucky I don't live in or ride in New Jersey..