PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ben, just a smalll tip

yellowrider
02-26-2003, 05:34 PM
Ben,

i believe you are steering exriders in the right direction but when i tell people to come on here they just dont care to much for your site ..

then i tell them to go to bluetraxx. and they like it !!! and they all ride yamaha's

i think it is becaue the bluetraxx site looks interesting and neat .. i dont know but i can see where they are coming from i really think you should change the colors of the site.. and maybe add a poll to the homepage and all ...

i am not trying to bug you or anything but this site rocks in my opinion most of the time:D i h ave it as my homepage .

well i thought i would just state my .02 cents in

ALSO ABOUT THE STICKERS!!!!!:D
i think you should make graphics!!! like make a thrread then get some of your computer nerds and designed some stickers and have a poll on what people liek the most ... i think that would sale a whole lot more than just exriders.com with a flame

Sparks425Ex
02-26-2003, 05:58 PM
Graphics Kit: No Way. I think the only way that should happen is if a true Exriders.com race team is established.(Ben Workin on it)

And the Graphics only be open to them. They would cost to much to buy and then not many ppl buy. I really doubt many ppl would but them.....

I think what makes this a great site is that it is sorta plain. I think when ya get into all the flashy junk then ya get a buncha people that just wanna have fun and make silly, usless posts. And I think you are wrong when you say they like Bluetraxx cause it is a giant Flame War and they can do and say whatever they want with no restrictions. That is why Bluetraxx is usless when it comes to good info.....

Castor-426ex
02-26-2003, 06:03 PM
guys trust me ben is putting exriders in the right direction;)

yellowrider
02-26-2003, 06:47 PM
i know this is the best source to get information from i am just saying that most people like the flashly eye catching stuff ..

we already have good memebers, good leader (ben) good moderators , good information now we jsut need some cool back grounds and some better stuff to buy than exrider.com stickers .. which i will be getting one for my quad this spring and for my side window of my truck or maybe try to cover the sticker where i bought the truck from if it is big enough

trx400ex
02-27-2003, 05:02 PM
THE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT HOW A SITE LOOKS TO THE EXTENT THEY WONT VISIT IT PROBABLY DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD IN THE FIRST PLACE.

My tenth of a dollar.

killed300ex
02-28-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by yellowrider
Ben,
and they all ride yamaha's

There is your problem right there they like yammahas this is a honda site lol go figure why they dont like it.
killed

Chanman420q
03-01-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by killed300ex
There is your problem right there they like yammahas this is a honda site lol go figure why they dont like it.
killed

lol... duh

derrrrrrrrrrrrrr :huh

flyin#5
03-02-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by yellowrider
Ben,

i believe you are steering exriders in the right direction but when i tell people to come on here they just dont care to much for your site ..

then i tell them to go to bluetraxx. and they like it !!! and they all ride yamaha's

i think it is becaue the bluetraxx site looks interesting and neat .. i dont know but i can see where they are coming from i really think you should change the colors of the site.. and maybe add a poll to the homepage and all ...

thats exatcly what happend to me too... showed them exriders... then they wanted a yamaha site and i gave em bluetraxx and they liked that more:huh

Ben
03-02-2003, 02:24 PM
Be patient guys - a new look is coming very soon ;)

Ben

tants
03-02-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Be patient guys - a new look is coming very soon ;)

Ben

:D

QuadTrix6
03-06-2003, 06:20 PM
hey i think its great that they don't wanna be here we got plenty of members already heck we need to do some downsizing :D