PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up 2 used access/drr 90s need some info

337450r
11-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Ok the owner said hes running a 50:1 ratio on fuel, is this correct?

Also being a access, a euro version of drr, it is narrow, how good of a upgrade is the drr 44"arms and axle??

Also If I just install a new pipe, will I need to rejet???

As it sits right now it has a external air filter, k&n style, my boys will be riding dusty conditions, do you think this is going to be ok??

The black one has a twisted rear swing arm, where should I turn for a new one?

They are both water cooled and no racing just strictly for fun

Other than that, these lil bikes compared to my boys outlaw 90 is night and day differnece on performance!!!!!!!!

selbygirl
11-13-2011, 06:51 PM
we run 32.1 and wider is better less chance for roll over if you get an axle get a dominator life time warnt stock ones break,,, get some outerwears for your filter .. or you can set it up the wotring paint pail ... get rid of the bent swing arm .. it can mess your sprockets up and your chain even your tranny gears and maybe get a slipper sprocket .. get the square tube swinger ... take a look at the the frame around the shock under the seat for cracks and you will have to rejet and most likely have to change the roller wghts for the pipe.. and maybe a second job ..good luck tommy

337450r
11-13-2011, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the info! Now as far as the square swinger, who and where should I go for it??? One last thing what size parts interchange with the 90, in other words does the drr 70 a arms etc fit the 90, also any other quads out there with parts interchange with these 90s??

HAHA on 2nd job I already work 80 hrs a week in 5 days, I just need a sugar momma lol

selbygirl
11-13-2011, 08:06 PM
the 70 and 90 drr are the same just diferant motors ... you should be able to find a used swinger on here.. if not contact marc at hot quads.. we bought our first drr off him in 07 . there good peaple

Logan #34's Dad
11-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by 337450r
Ok the owner said hes running a 50:1 ratio on fuel, is this correct?

Also being a access, a euro version of drr, it is narrow, how good of a upgrade is the drr 44"arms and axle??

Also If I just install a new pipe, will I need to rejet???

As it sits right now it has a external air filter, k&n style, my boys will be riding dusty conditions, do you think this is going to be ok??

The black one has a twisted rear swing arm, where should I turn for a new one?

They are both water cooled and no racing just strictly for fun

Other than that, these lil bikes compared to my boys outlaw 90 is night and day differnece on performance!!!!!!!!

50:1 COULD BE RIGHT IF THEY ARE USING AMSOIL. FOR WHAT TYPE OF RIDING YOU WILL BE DOING I'D AT LEAST GO TO 44:1 WITH AMSOIL DOMINATOR.

IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO UPGRADE TO THE WIDER STANCE.

MORE THAN LIKELY YOU'D NEED TO REJET FOR A DIFFERENT PIPE.

OUTERWARES ON THE AIR FILTER OR DEPENDIND ON THE CARB, YOU COULD USE A DRR SNORKLE THAT PUTS THE FILTER UP BEHIND THE HEADLIGHT AREA.

DEFINITELY GET YOURSELF A STOCK DRR SQUARE TUBE SWINGER. POST IN THE MINI PARTS CLASSIFIEDS THAT YOUR ARE LOOKING TO BUY THIS STUFF.

Look up "Nordic Quad" on here, he knows these Access quads.

nitrofish
11-14-2011, 06:55 AM
I got a square tube swinger. $65 plus shipping.

337450r
11-14-2011, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by nitrofish
I got a square tube swinger. $65 plus shipping.

If your willing to wait to this weekend I will buy it, funds are tight after buying both this weekend

nitrofish
11-14-2011, 07:56 AM
No hurry. Yours when ya want it. If it is holding your kids up from riding, I'll go ahead and ship it and you can pay when you get the cash.

nastynotchback1
11-14-2011, 07:59 AM
I got a set of a-arms that may be what you want.If someone coul tell me the length of the a-arms on a 44in wide i will measure nd let you know.thanks

jake55
11-14-2011, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by nitrofish
No hurry. Yours when ya want it. If it is holding your kids up from riding, I'll go ahead and ship it and you can pay when you get the cash.

now that's what it's all about, the KIDS!!! no bickering, no b.s. get the kids up and riding!!!!

337450r
11-14-2011, 04:23 PM
Nitro that is a very great offer, there riding tho , just the black one is down, but I have a outlaw90 and the other one so they both have rides, so I will get the money together and buy yours this weekend,

337450r
11-14-2011, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by nastynotchback1
I got a set of a-arms that may be what you want.If someone coul tell me the length of the a-arms on a 44in wide i will measure nd let you know.thanks
Yeah deff let me know, I have got to widen that one quad, the boys are coming off riding ktm dirtbikes and making the switch to atvs, and the way they turn is giving me a heart attack