PDA

View Full Version : Facebook experts

Scro
11-13-2011, 07:44 AM
In my news feed, I'm seeing where my friends are commenting on peoples' posts and pictures, who are not my friends. Anybody know how to turn this off? I looked through the privacy and account settings and didn't find anything.

yellowzo3
11-13-2011, 01:45 PM
If you put your mouse over the picture they commented on in your news feed you'll see a little drop down icon pop up on the right side of the picture/comment (Look carefully because its not big and is fairly hard to see at first). Click on that little icon and you'll see a list of options show up. If you look at the bottom option you'll see something that says "Unsubscribe from comments and likes by _____" Click that and you won't see anymore comments/likes from that person.

I'm not sure how to do this for all of your friends at once, but it's probably possible. Facebook has so many new features and changes pretty much everyday so its hard to figure out whats going on and keep up with things.

Hope this helps you out though. Like I said, I'm not sure how to set this up to work for your entire friends list at once, but it should clean up your news feed for those friends that feel the need to comment and like everything they see on facebook :p

Scro
11-13-2011, 03:22 PM
Thanks!