PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Snyder Motorsports Pitster Pro Cr85

zach R 7x
11-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Here are the new a arms and swing arms and conversion to cr85 mods all done by Snyder Motorsports for Zach
Its sick.

zach R 7x
11-12-2011, 01:19 PM
front

zach R 7x
11-12-2011, 01:56 PM
side

zach R 7x
11-12-2011, 01:59 PM
rear

miniquaddad90
11-14-2011, 01:10 PM
Nice!! Post more pics as progress moves along

zach R 7x
11-15-2011, 05:16 AM
More pictures will come this weekend. Doing some final brackets for the new trx 90 plastics. Going to let Zach ride a few more times then strip it back down for powder coat.

This quad has taken sometime to build (money on my part), but Snyder ( and Craig Guyer) have (imho) out done themselves on this quad, the suspension and frame work that they did is just plain sick!!

We speculate that this quad is going to weigh in somewhere from 160- 180 lbs. When it is all done I will take it to get complete weight.

In the tests done to date , this thing handle like a dream, turns on a dime. This will be the first test with the new Elkas, so really looking forward to it!

I will post more pictures later.... Hope to do some video soon and post.

guyer44x
02-06-2012, 09:32 AM
O.K., I NEVER thought i would be on here sayin this, about the bike anyway, but, i watched zach ride this quad yesterday and could'nt believe how good it looked.there was also a c.v.t., a cobra and a JB he was ridin with. i was watching all the suspensions and he stayed square on the bermed corners and good weight transfer on the flat ones. did'nt matter how he landed there was no shock from the landing reaching his body. he just kept on throttle as if he landed perfect on the downside of the jump, and there were a couple times he did'nt, but that did not affect him at all. slowing, turning, accellerating and gettin air all looked great and if he keeps it up him and the quad should get along great. hey, uh, tim, maybe its time for some paint and powder.........ha ha....c-ya

zach R 7x
02-06-2012, 04:39 PM
^^^^^WOW! Didn't see that comin!

it has been along time building this thing, but well worth the wait!

Trying to get pictures and some video up but ,some reason my computer at home won't let me post on this site.