PDA

View Full Version : Proof

slightlybent47
11-12-2011, 11:15 AM
that obama is not a true American.
http://i44.tinypic.com/6gyl9y.jpg

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-12-2011, 11:40 AM
3 years into his presidency and you're just now realizing he has never saluted the flag or worn the American flag pin?

Ichoptop
11-12-2011, 11:43 AM
but yet can name more than two divisions of government.

CJM
11-12-2011, 11:55 AM
The day hes gone will be a celebration for sure. I hope he hasnt damaged us to much however.

XCRacer236
11-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
3 years into his presidency and you're just now realizing he has never saluted the flag or worn the American flag pin?

are you serious!? :eek2: I don't watch the news or pay attention to politics, so I have no idea... If that's the case.. that shows how STUPID the public really is....

motofreak2772
11-12-2011, 01:49 PM
I don't get it.. Everyone hates on the president. No matter who he is haha. This whole "Let's celebrate when he's gone" is just dumb. There is going to be a new ma in charge and things will be just a bad. One man doesn't do that much damage. If you are going to complain then atleast realize that this country would need an entire government reform. I don't keep up with politics so I don't know the specifics. I'm sure there is a list of reasons why Obama sucks that goes on for pages, but like I said. When a new guy comes in, a new list will begin.

KXRida
11-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
I don't get it.. Everyone hates on the president. No matter who he is haha. This whole "Let's celebrate when he's gone" is just dumb. There is going to be a new ma in charge and things will be just a bad. One man doesn't do that much damage. If you are going to complain then atleast realize that this country would need an entire government reform. I don't keep up with politics so I don't know the specifics. I'm sure there is a list of reasons why Obama sucks that goes on for pages, but like I said. When a new guy comes in, a new list will begin.

I pretty much agree. The new opponents running don't sound any better than he is. Hell a 9% tax increase was proposed in someones plan. Honestly most of the over seas spending is what got us into this huge amount of debt. I find it funny that the government can't seem to be financially responsible, but doesn't give much sympathy to the majority of America that is struggling to make our own payments.

haha love this
http://youtu.be/DqOtj0ivXDA

250rsforlife
11-12-2011, 03:59 PM
the only thing i have to say about him bein president is that they named it the "white house" for a reason they wanted to keep them out of it :devil:

01boneless
11-12-2011, 04:03 PM
i dont care who is president the econemy is in such bad shape no matter who is president everyone will dislike them just like obama. becuase the econemy is so screwed up it is hard for ANY president to turn it back around if even possible so every person that gets in the office no matter how hard they try will not start to make a diffrence for a good while JMHO :chinese:

Pipeless416
11-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by 250rsforlife
the only thing i have to say about him bein president is that they named it the "white house" for a reason they wanted to keep them out of it :devil:

please don't discuss politics until you graduate out of your pull ups.

oh, and...

250rsforlife
11-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
please don't discuss politics until you graduate out of your pull ups.

oh, and...
Look bud I was just sayin what I believe but honestly I agree with 01boneless he is right when he's says it's gona take awhile to fix the economy makin any president look bad it dosent matter if he's white or black

HondaRacing83
11-12-2011, 04:43 PM
politics make my head hurt. nuff said.

CJM
11-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Pipeless and I couldnt agree more on this one: RP is the only logical choice, too bad the media throws logic out the window and sways people to vote for the idiot they like.

Lets face the facts people, we have been going downhill since Lincoln and the civil war.

dxcody
11-12-2011, 11:34 PM
From what i have learned, and read and such, Clinton seems to be one of the best presidents of modern day..

Everyone just hates on him because he gotta little head in the "Oral office"

He did the same thing the rest of them did, he just got caught.

CJM
11-13-2011, 06:15 AM
Clinton was liked b/c he was a feel good guy-he actually didnt do much jack and was just a womanizer. What he did do was hardly noticed b/c everyone had money in thier pockets at the time. You might be a bit young Cody, but he got us involved in bosnia/serbia and somalia which were huge flops!

Honestly our country is so far gone these days and strayed away from the political ideals the forefathers had its not funny. Infact they started the revolution for some of the very things they are trying to law us to death with today!

We screwed till some kinda major catastrophe happens and were a 3rd world country for awhile till everything is corrected. Our politicians and the good chunk of the public who doesnt have a brain are pushing us to the brink. Look up what happened in Argentina to see our future-to put it bluntly it is not pretty.

No democracy in history has lasted for more than a few centuries if thats any indication on whats gonna happen here.

SRH
11-13-2011, 02:13 PM
when the public believe obama is anti american and not a citizen, and they believe our govt didnt notice...well that shows how dumb the american public is

i like obama, i like ron paul...otherwise there all bad ideas

dxcody
11-13-2011, 03:22 PM
Oh i didnt know that.

I just remember in school my teacher always told me about how he created 250,XXX jobs per month and the economy was great, but that also comes from what you said "everyone had money in their pockets"

And i deff agree with your statement, quote, "Honestly our country is so far gone these days and strayed away from the political ideals the forefathers had its not funny." Becuase our own goverment can not be trusted with anything, they are all liars, its really not hard to see why so many countries hate the USA.

You are absolutly correct about what is going to happen, i think it will end up being a huge cival war, and it will get real ugly.

Pipeless416
11-13-2011, 03:26 PM
unfortunately Ron Paul's views are too extreme for the general public. however, they are just what this country needs. it might not even be the public that they are too extreme for, but rather the current politicians that need corruption to protect their own personal gains.

i wish everybody would take the time to read about his stances on issues. eliminate the EPA and deal with things case by case.. yes please.

Tommy Warren
11-13-2011, 07:28 PM
I think both canadian and us governments should be fired and we should all hire those 60+ year old guys that sit in front of gas stations all day to run the country then things will clean up

dxcody
11-13-2011, 07:50 PM
yea we need to hit the reset button.

Idk much about canada.. im guessing its as bad as the US?

HondaPohl
11-13-2011, 08:05 PM
X3 on Ron Paul. Dont think he has a chance tho. This country has to start manufacturing **** again.

ben300
11-13-2011, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by HondaPohl
X3 on Ron Paul. Dont think he has a chance tho. This country has to start manufacturing **** again.

that'll never happen ever again....well as long as NAFTA is in place, adn the gov't will never remove it....

whats also funny is that PresBO appoints Jeffrey Immelt as the "Jobs Czar".......if you dont know who he is...he is the ultra liberal ceo of GE....well, as soon as he got this position...GE shipped like 20%+ if its manufacturing out of the US to foreign countries.........GE also in this time, found some crazy *** loop holes and paid no taxes in 2010....

These Occupy wall street mother ****ers love to bash republicans and big business.....well corporate cronyism goes both ways

Quad18star
11-13-2011, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
I think both canadian and us governments should be fired and we should all hire those 60+ year old guys that sit in front of gas stations all day to run the country then things will clean up

As much as I dislike Stephnn Harper and his political party , under his leadership we weathered the recession better than any other developped nation in the world. Countries are looking at the Canadian economy and following our model.

Quad18star
11-13-2011, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by ben300
that'll never happen ever again....well as long as NAFTA is in place, adn the gov't will never remove it....

whats also funny is that PresBO appoints Jeffrey Immelt as the "Jobs Czar".......if you dont know who he is...he is the ultra liberal ceo of GE....well, as soon as he got this position...GE shipped like 20%+ if its manufacturing out of the US to foreign countries.........GE also in this time, found some crazy *** loop holes and paid no taxes in 2010....

These Occupy wall street mother ****ers love to bash republicans and big business.....well corporate cronyism goes both ways

NAFTA has sweet f*ck all to do with the shape of the US economy and it's manufacturing. The problem is ( in both the USA and Canada) that everyone wants to get paid $30 an hour to sit on an assembly line and install screws and bolts all day long. If you were a business owner , would you rather spend $30 an hour on an employee or $3 an hour? Don't look at this as morals ... look at it from a business perspective.

China has purposely under-valued their currency and this has been brought up at G8 and G20 Summits. By under-valueing their money, they have attracted manufacturing. Couple that with a population that will work for dollars per day, little to no regulations regarding safety, insurance , etc ... it's a sure bet for any company to move their manufacturing out of North America and set up in places like China.

When you look at the Worlds Export/Import numbers things should balance to Zero but that has not been the case. There has been more Export than Import . There was roughly $14 trillion in exports and only $12 trillion in imports.

Quad18star
11-13-2011, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by YFZ-FoFiddy-TC

Funny but I keyed in "Obama" in Google and found hundreds of pictures with him wearing an American flag pin. :rolleyes: