PDA

View Full Version : Team Losi 8ight/Go Tech/XP/MKS/AMB

Butter
11-12-2011, 10:50 AM
Have a TLR 8ight-B 1.5 ARR F/S. I have put 2 full days of racing on it. Was bought off a fellow racer at the track after he went with OFNA. Buggy is VERY well taken care of, and got alot of BNIB parts to make her ready to go. Rebuilt shocks and diffs as soon as I got it, so whole buggy basically has the 2 races on it.

+TLR 8ight 1.0 with some 2.0 mods
+GO Tech GX5R Modded by Rex Welsh, has about half gallon on new rod, tons of compression, comes with BNIB Turbo button and another BNIB rod. Bought off of inferno13 on RCTech. Still have transaction link if wanted.
+Jammin' JP1 Pipe
+Answer Racing 10* Steering Hubs and Knuckles
+Answer Racing Shock Spring Retainers
+XP DS1015 Steering Servo, Bought it BNIB, 2 races on it, Still have box
+MKS DS1009 Throttle Servo, Bought BNIB off iPearl on RCTech, Have link to tranaction if wanted, Only one race old, First Servo went in between races
+Dynamite Speedpack 1500 RX Pack, Bought BNIB
+AMB PT
+Futaba Switch w/Charger Plug, Bought BNIB
+TLR 2.0 Radio Tray, RTR Towers, Rear Arms
+D3 Racing Mud Flaps
+Trinity Aluminum Rear Hubs, Still in Bag

Extras:
-Dynamite Mach2 21 w/Turbo Head Conversion, Runs well, Tons of life left
-Complete Clutch w/4 Aluminum shoe setup and Steel Flywheel
-Losi Starter box w/2 1500 stick packs
-Extra Flex Tuned Chassis, Some wear, Still in great shape
-4 sets of wheels and tires (TLR Double Dees, AKA CityBlocks, AKA Impacts, ProLine Calibers)
-Can come with all necessary chargers, and a radio setup if wanted. Either a Spectrum DX3 or JR SX3 Pro. Anything is negotiable.

Looking for $450 for it ARR. Meaning both engines, buggy, wheels and tires, starter box, and spare parts. Not looking to trade. Need money for my new MX practice bike. Please, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!

Butter
11-12-2011, 10:51 AM
Another...

Butter
11-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Last...