PDA

View Full Version : i know this is the wrong thread but iwould like to buy trx450

huntertaylor98
11-11-2011, 07:21 PM
i want a bike that runs on 93 octane fuel or lower i know real race bikes go 6000-9000 but i want something in the 4500-5500 price range if anybody had anything pm about your bike and send pictures to huntertaylor1990@ymail.com

NO JUNK

400exHondaRider
11-11-2011, 07:46 PM
hey man not trying to be that guy but youve posted this thread a ton already, all you need to do is bump up your first one, and you cant be to pickey your not going to get 100 percent of what you want in a bike your always going to have to do something to it, idk if your up to it but you could always get a race bike with a higher comp piston and change it out for the lower 12:1 might be alot easier than searching for a liftetime if you know what i mean. but thats just my opinion.

huntertaylor98
11-12-2011, 07:21 AM
I understand what your saying but I'm ready for a bike I'm not racing so I don't need or want a high comp motor there was a bike I like but It was located in ny not Ky and ny is a 15 hour drive and really don't want to ship a entire bike just really want a bike before December

duke721
11-12-2011, 09:43 AM
I agree with 400exhondarider i see you post everyday about getting a quad man you cant be that picky you can easily find a quad for 4500 - 5000 and take a extra grand and do what you want to it man.

DnB_racing
11-12-2011, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by huntertaylor98
I understand what your saying but I'm ready for a bike I'm not racing so I don't need or want a high comp motor there was a bike I like but It was located in ny not Ky and ny is a 15 hour drive and really don't want to ship a entire bike just really want a bike before December you should have your location in your profile, and let people know that your looking for something within a certin distance...

also put what you want to spend and what your priorities for equipments are...

this way you get the right answeres..

the more info you put of what your looking for the better the results,,

insted of looking like your just window shopping on other peoples time

huntertaylor98
11-12-2011, 09:31 PM
I guess I'm looking for something with aftermarket shocks and a arms,rear shock with linkage,axle,rear beadlocks,and mild motor work

Kovatch
11-14-2011, 09:27 AM
Agreed. If you find a laid out bike but has a new or newer hi comp, why not change out the hi comp to a stock piston or a bump up from stock? I've seen a few bikes that just had motors rebuilt with brand new 14:1s. For $150-200 swap it out.

Just put a "to the top" in any one of your 19 postings for a TRX. Someone will see it and post if they have something.