PDA

View Full Version : fast rc car brushless lipo ready trade for 400ex parts

cutty2fast
11-10-2011, 07:10 PM
i have a traxxas rustler with a duratrax de10 speed controler, it will run almost any motor and is completely programmable. a team checkpoint 4.5t sensored brushless motor (in my opinion as fast as it gets) with sensor wire. with the sensored motor you dont get the cogging at low speeds and take off like you would on a sensorless brushless motor. with my buddys 5000mah 7.4v lipo the car would easily do 60 with the gps on my phone... the car has the waterproof steering servo also installed never been in water but thought it couldn't hurt. all it needs is a 7.4v lipo battery and its ready to rock.. the back tires are on the bald side but not all the way gone. the speed controller and motor only have like 10-15 battery cycles ran through them i will post pictures as soon as i can the body is off a losi

i have 80 bux into the speed controller 80 into the motor the traxxas rustler roller with remote i would say it might fetch 100-150 i know ill never get back what i have into it but i would like to trade it for a couple parts for my 400ex...... its a 2001 i need a steering stem but also looking for a slip on exhaust or the full exhaust ignition box anything performance really handle bars nerf bars grips chain gaurds skid plates also need a airbox lid swing arm bearing set where it pivots not the carrier

heres the specs on the speed controller
Motor types: Sensored/sensorless brushless motors down to 5.5T; brushed motors down to 4T (6T with reverse activated)
Input: 4-6 cell NiCds/NiMHs; 2-cell LiPos/LiFes
Operating frequencies: 32kHz sensorless brushless; 8kHz sensored brushed; 2kHz brushed.
Direction: Forward/Brake/Reverse
6V/3A linear BEC
Push-button manual set-up with audible motor tones and LEDs
19 programmable options (can be set up manually, or with the optional DuraTrax Digital Programmer, sold separately)
On-Resistance: 0.0013 Ohms per phase, brushless; 0.0002 Ohms per phase, brushed (0.001 with reverse activated)*
Rated current: 80A continuous (160A for ten seconds)*
Super programming system: Yes
Protections: Low-voltage cut-off, over-current, over-temperature at 248°F (120°C) measured at semi-conductor function
Battery connections: 13AWG Traxxas® High-Current Connector and Deans® Ultra Plug® connector with silicon insulation
Motor connections: 13AWG, 3.5 mm bullet connectors with silicon insulation
Receiver Connector: Universal

cutty2fast
11-14-2011, 10:59 AM
ttt sorry no pix yet its at my buddies house havent been over there to pick it up yet.. workin on gettin some