300 ex hubs
maxis 940 tires
yellow plastics
fast flex bars
rath nerf bars
apex radiator
front brake calipers are fairly new
the only thing chassis needs is a rear shock . it takes a 13.5 eye to eye shock

this chasis is one of the most comfortable to ride . the sterring and suspension is far better then any on the market and probly has the most travel i have seen on an apex and has almost 0 bump steer. the first time my son rode it he said he didnt want to ride anything else. he is moving to the 300 class and that is the only reason we are selling it

$2500

quadnana7
11-13-2011, 05:48 AM
Had to comment on this thread because not everyone that races AMAATV knows Neal-Ryan Dupont, but everyone at NEATV does.
I watched Ryan win at Loretta's 90 cvt and Unadilla 90 production when he was probably 11 or 12. Neal is Master Mechanic and if he designed it, it is the best it can be. Ryan also rode the wheels off of it. Anyone looking for chassis needs to check this out and ask Neal what rear shock to order. My hats off to Neal Dupont. He ran 2Fast before anyone knew what it was. I heard him chanting it when Ryan pulled the holeshot on Chase Horton's Nat. Championship Cobra. He said 2Fast 2Fast 2fast. and I heard him. LOL

Ryko racing
11-14-2011, 07:12 AM
I saw it too. He smoked our Cobra too.......Awesome quad and rider...

Andyman17dad
11-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Well I can say for a fact that this is the 4th of 4 that Neil built and has all the little "upgrades" that he felt the others needed!
This chassis made a HUGE difference in my sons riding ability! It is sooooo "ridable"! Andy consistantly finished 2nd to Ryan on it with a 70 motor!!
Only problem I had with it, is that my son got spoiled by riding it and wont ride anything but top notch handling quads!

rmuscle
11-24-2011, 05:48 AM
$2300

fastrnrik
11-24-2011, 07:17 AM
Send pics to pookiepickle@yahoo.com