PDA

View Full Version : Mw3

madskrillz2
11-09-2011, 07:02 PM
So anybody else been up the last 36 hours or so playing? lol. I should be ashamed. I've already managed to get a gold P90.

BlasterEaten250
11-09-2011, 07:03 PM
how is it???

madskrillz2
11-09-2011, 07:06 PM
I like it a lot. It's a lot like MW2 but different if that makes any sense. Feels like it's balanced a lot better.

honda400ex2003
11-09-2011, 07:16 PM
heard it is the best one yet according to the guys on another forum i belong to.

cant wait to get it for ps3 and pc

steve

Aarons 01 400EX
11-09-2011, 07:36 PM
I've heard it is mw2 but with a different campaign and different maps. Graphics and audio are the same as mw2, which is better than BO

madskrillz2
11-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Aarons 01 400EX
I've heard it is mw2 but with a different campaign and different maps. Graphics and audio are the same as mw2, which is better than BO

No the audio is totally different. None of the guns really sound the same. Graphics are pretty close but it still has a different look to it. Not sure what it is. It just feels different to me

Wired
11-09-2011, 08:00 PM
Best COD so far!

Tommy Warren
11-09-2011, 10:01 PM
Its awesome.. I love the survival mode and the new guns and kill streaks. eat **** treyarch

madskrillz2
11-09-2011, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
Its awesome.. I love the survival mode and the new guns and kill streaks. eat **** treyarch

Lol exactly. I don't have to suffer for another year with Black Ops.

dxcody
11-10-2011, 01:29 AM
*GO AHEAD AND BASH NOW LOL*

Ok i know i will probably get chewed up, spat out and ran over by a semi for saying this but, i thought black ops was an amazing game. Now as for TREYARC, yea they can go die for what they did.. But Treyarc opened up a whole new venue with Blackops.. The did the money thing- wager matches and such, and had a really great overall feel to the game and there was soooo many hidden secrets i thought it was sweet...

MW3 hasnt really brought out anything new.. Survival mode, yea its new but IMO doesnt compare to Zombies.

Modern Warfare is awesome, IM NOT BASHING THEM, i love the MW saga.. The modern warfare compaign is 20x better than black ops but i am not a big fan of any of the maps so far they all seem the same, Like with Blackops You had Nuketown (i know everyone hates it now...) and foring range, Jungle and Launch, just something different and the MW3 maps all seem like they are in a village or in town..

I dont know maybe i just set my expectations too high for this game.. but i am still going to play Black Ops + MW2 also.. I love COD, just dont know which one is my fav...

madskrillz2
11-10-2011, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by dxcody

Ok i know i will probably get chewed up, spat out and ran over by a semi for saying this but, i thought black ops was an amazing game. Now as for TREYARC, yea they can go die for what they did.. But Treyarc opened up a whole new venue with Blackops.. The did the money thing- wager matches and such, and had a really great overall feel to the game and there was soooo many hidden secrets i thought it was sweet...

MW3 hasnt really brought out anything new.. Survival mode, yea its new but IMO doesnt compare to Zombies.

Modern Warfare is awesome, IM NOT BASHING THEM, i love the MW saga.. The modern warfare compaign is 20x better than black ops but i am not a big fan of any of the maps so far they all seem the same, Like with Blackops You had Nuketown (i know everyone hates it now...) and foring range, Jungle and Launch, just something different and the MW3 maps all seem like they are in a village or in town..

I dont know maybe i just set my expectations too high for this game.. but i am still going to play Black Ops + MW2 also.. I love COD, just dont know which one is my fav...

I think everyone's expectations are always way too high because COD is always hyped so much. Anyone that plays games knows COD and has probably played it. I honestly think if they changed too much, it wouldn't be fun.

Tommy Warren
11-10-2011, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by dxcody

I can't bash you lol I've got so many hours into the ascension zombie map and i was level 50 , 15th prestige in multiplayer.....I'm just ready for something different and new....

crownandmonster
11-10-2011, 11:31 AM
I enjoyed MW2 and I enjoyed Black ops. I play because its fun and not many things make me rage in either of the games. The campaign in MW3 is the best one yet hands down. Kill confirmed is one of the best game modes in my opinion. I only have two complaints and the first is the spawns are broken (Only notice this when playing Kill confirmed), multiple times in multiple different lobbies some one will kill me and I will spawn directly back infront of them. It is very annoying. My second complaint is the maps. I always feel like there is going to be someone waiting around the corner of the room or what not. I feel they wanted all the maps to be played in close quarters using the UMP and MP5.

300ex#69j
11-10-2011, 05:48 PM
I think that you run way to slow compared to all of the other cod's and the guns sound extremely fake. I have always been a cod fan and after playing bf3 i think they let us down on the graphics and realism it is exactly like mw2 except clearer the graphics are subpar and sounds like star wars to me! It is still cod and feels like cod so i like it but i am not impressed. I expected much more!!!!

mirror_racing
11-10-2011, 06:19 PM
I played for like ten minutes then played with my quad parts

Tommy Warren
11-10-2011, 07:27 PM
it usually takes 1 or 2 bullets for me to get killed but I've put 4 or 5 into people and then they've killed me...I just feel like I'm underpower compared to everyone else....I quickly gave up on the multiplayer levels

OldGuyonaQuad
11-11-2011, 09:32 AM
Tommy that's why I only play hardcore mode

Madskills did u ever play tribes on pc?

Does anyone know if pc version is going to have dedicated servers or are we being forced to use that bs ported interface

If not I will grab my gl and laugh at all the cry babies :D

Warnerade
11-11-2011, 10:13 AM
I downloaded the elite version out of curiosity, and it gave me the disc read error. I took the game to best buy (a few hours after I bought it) and it worked perfectly fine in their xbox. So now I have to take my xbox in...the damn thing is less than a month old. fml

I love it though...except they definitely ruined the M16

SRH
11-11-2011, 11:02 AM
they lack hiding spots the ability to climb and jump onto ledges imo ( yeah yeah i know) but you could get pretty creative with black ops...i also miss my tomahawk from black ops

and other than dome...i feel like all the maps blow in mw 3, your forced out into the open and there is dead spots in the maps where you just dont see anyone

i also feel like im unloading clips into people and die when i get hit twice

is there anyway to tell if ppl are cheating?

no stats like black ops...

i honestly think if treyarch made the game and infinity ward handled the campaign and graphics it would be an awesome game....i found myself feeling like i wanted to slip black ops in

dxcody
11-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by SRH
they lack hiding spots the ability to climb and jump onto ledges imo ( yeah yeah i know) but you could get pretty creative with black ops...i also miss my tomahawk from black ops

and other than dome...i feel like all the maps blow in mw 3, your forced out into the open and there is dead spots in the maps where you just dont see anyone

i also feel like im unloading clips into people and die when i get hit twice

is there anyway to tell if ppl are cheating?

no stats like black ops...

i honestly think if treyarch made the game and infinity ward handled the campaign and graphics it would be an awesome game....i found myself feeling like i wanted to slip black ops in

Exactly! Thats what i was trying to say, but it didnt come out like that but thats exactly what i mean!

Tommy Warren
11-11-2011, 04:32 PM
I think its an attempt to make it realistic as in your dead before you hear the shots.....its fuggin annoying. And when people shoot while comming around the corner and hit you in the face with every shot it makes me think people have hacked it already :( if you suck then stop playing

Warnerade
11-11-2011, 05:02 PM
So, you already quit playing?

IRISH-RACER-14
11-11-2011, 05:32 PM
it usually takes 1 or 2 bullets for me to get killed but I've put 4 or 5 into people and then they've killed me...I just feel like I'm underpower compared to everyone else....I quickly gave up on the multiplayer levels

i do believe that its way 2 easy 2 die, spawns seem 2 be always the worst place.

i dont really like the maps.

i think that they should bring a map pack with mw2 maps. anyone agree with me?

i dont love the game but ill play it alot

madskrillz2
11-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade

Lol good to have you back.

madskrillz2
11-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Obviously the game has it's problems but you really think it's even close to as bad as Black Ops was when it first came out. A game is always gonna have those first few weeks issues. The only thing I have to complain about is the spawns. I was playing domination and the other team constantly spawned in this back corner I was standing right in front of. I went on like a 16 kill streak before somebody finally spawned behind me.

muddy400EX
11-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Obviously the game has it's problems but you really think it's even close to as bad as Black Ops was when it first came out. A game is always gonna have those first few weeks issues. The only thing I have to complain about is the spawns. I was playing domination and the other team constantly spawned in this back corner I was standing right in front of. I went on like a 16 kill streak before somebody finally spawned behind me.

i had it spawn me right in the middle of the whole other team. didn't even have a chance,lol

Warnerade
11-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Lol good to have you back. S your Xbox live name?

madskrillz2
11-11-2011, 10:27 PM
S your Xbox live name?

I've got PS3 shweety

SRH
11-12-2011, 11:32 AM
i really feel like one of my buds has it hacked where he can see every player on the map and take a few extra hits

Warnerade
11-12-2011, 11:34 AM
Don't talk to me anymore

Warnerade
11-12-2011, 01:14 PM
Don't talk to me anymore

Tommy Warren
11-12-2011, 02:03 PM
yup i'll wait for a few patches then try again

madskrillz2
11-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Don't talk to me anymore
:( I thought you had a PS3? What happened to it?

Warnerade
11-12-2011, 04:54 PM
I got mad at my dad so I hit my ps3 with a baseball bat. I told him the cat knocked it off, he bought me a new Xbox :)

madskrillz2
11-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Hahaha. But screw Xbox.

Tommy Warren
11-13-2011, 05:51 PM
I got mad at my dad so I hit my ps3 with a baseball bat. I told him the cat knocked it off, he bought me a new Xbox :)

if thats actually you in that picture than your a very sad person.....

IRISH-RACER-14
11-13-2011, 05:56 PM
anyone else think that they should bring out a mw2 map pack?

Warnerade
11-13-2011, 06:16 PM
if thats actually you in that picture than your a very sad person..... why would I have a picture posted that is not me? Thats just weird...of course its me.

kyleschonert
11-13-2011, 06:17 PM
I'm getting sick of all the FPS because of all the p**** campers in every corner. Why pay $60 for a game to hide?

Warnerade
11-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by kyleschonert
I'm getting sick of all the FPS because of all the p**** campers in every corner. Why pay $60 for a game to hide? have you ever actually played a game that is played based on camping? Go play any 3rd person shooter, that is camping...when you can see around the wall without even looking just by rotating your camera. It is actually pretty hard to camp in MW3, most of the camping spots are pretty vulnerable. Trust me, the "campers" in this game are not an issue compared to what things could be like.

madskrillz2
11-13-2011, 06:54 PM
why would I have a picture posted that is not me? Thats just weird...of course its me.

lmao

Tommy Warren
11-13-2011, 07:24 PM
why would I have a picture posted that is not me? Thats just weird...of course its me.
so you took a hissy fit and smashed your ps3 with a baseball bat and made your daddy buy you and xbox? aren't you like 40?

Warnerade
11-13-2011, 07:26 PM
are you trying to make a point?

muddy400EX
11-13-2011, 11:20 PM
lol, the 2 site smartazzes do not like each other

Warnerade
11-14-2011, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
lol, the 2 site smartazzes do not like each other I like him

Tommy Warren
11-14-2011, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
lol, the 2 site smartazzes do not like each other

I think he's sexy

Aarons 01 400EX
12-12-2011, 08:13 AM
No the audio is totally different. None of the guns really sound the same. Graphics are pretty close but it still has a different look to it. Not sure what it is. It just feels different to me

I finally broke down and bought it about 2 weeks ago. I play free-for-all and notice that I'm getting killed before I see the guy(I have a good connection). I tried quick sniping a guy because I have seen many killcams and FAILED. I'm tired of the peps that go prone as you are lighting them up and they kill you immediately.

PS3 user

tbrackman84
12-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by kyleschonert
I'm getting sick of all the FPS because of all the p**** campers in every corner. Why pay $60 for a game to hide?

couldn't agree more man haha, I run around with smg's like a maniac when i play but that Shiz gets old

Wired
12-12-2011, 01:31 PM
HC Kill Confirmed is where MW3 shines for me. So fun, and no camping!

buck440
12-12-2011, 02:29 PM
i camp like a pedo boy scout troop leader. if you can't beat them, join them. nothing like camping in a corner of a room by a door with a claymore in front of you with the noob tube ready to go.

i got to go now because friends is on and jennifer aniston has major tho, bye.

OldGuyonaQuad
12-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Wired
HC Kill Confirmed is where MW3 shines for me. So fun, and no camping!

What are you talking about I camp the tags ;)

kyleschonert
12-13-2011, 07:44 PM
I've been playing Battlefield 3 more. Takes longer to level up but is more of a challenge than MW3 in my opinion!

Aarons 01 400EX
12-14-2011, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by OldGuyonaQuad
What are you talking about I camp the tags ;)

I did notice a lot of campers near the tags when I played the other night

edwardsp&b
12-14-2011, 09:31 AM
Team deathmatch is garbage......Ive noticed that playing ground war, kill confirmed and harcore there are less campers to worry about. Ive also figured out most of there camping spots, so they are just sitting ducks to me.

The thing I hate the most is when im shooting at someone and they jump or the screen jumps and then Im dead. There are people out there with glitch switches on a keyboard. (how they do this, Ill never know)

I also second the motion for more MW2 maps, I would even like to see some of the original MW multiplayer maps. Either way its like crack to me, nothing like rolling around with a p90 and killing everything that walks.
Bryan

BTW prestiging and taking a class with you is pretty cool, I used to only prestige once or twice, but if I can carry a class with me Ill do it more.

Wired
12-14-2011, 10:17 AM
The first map pack in January is a classic pack with mw and mw2 maps. I'd also like an option to turn off the 1-2 seconds you can hear the person you killed. Can only get called a fa&&et, hacker and whatever else the kids say these days for so long before i unplug the headset.

madskrillz2
12-14-2011, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Wired
The first map pack in January is a classic pack with mw and mw2 maps. I'd also like an option to turn off the 1-2 seconds you can hear the person you killed. Can only get called a fa&&et, hacker and whatever else the kids say these days for so long before i unplug the headset.

What's wrong with you? That's the best part of the game to me haha. I love hearing how mad kids get when I kill them. Especially when I drop shot somebody or I really should have been the one that died. Just never gets old hearing somebody throw together the most random assortment of cuss words.

Tommy Warren
12-14-2011, 08:18 PM
I like when they yell cuss words and then you hear them appologize to their parents

Sjorge450R
12-15-2011, 01:16 AM
got it on launch night, played the chit out of it. Then it sat for 3 weeks. Played once yesterday. Needless to say. Its on ebay. I love COD, but I get so tired of it so fast. This will probably be the last one i buy.

TCracin440ex
12-29-2011, 06:57 PM
just thought id bring back a few week old thread. my lil brother bought me the game for my ps3 for xmas. well my biggest quarm with it is the lack of sniper friendly maps. every map is so fast paced there is hardly no time to snipe. there really is no hiding spots either.

i like the game but im so ready for grand theft auto 5 to come out.

madskrillz2
12-29-2011, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
just thought id bring back a few week old thread. my lil brother bought me the game for my ps3 for xmas. well my biggest quarm with it is the lack of sniper friendly maps. every map is so fast paced there is hardly no time to snipe. there really is no hiding spots either.

i like the game but im so ready for grand theft auto 5 to come out.

Yeah I usually like sniping in the COD franchise, but I don't at all in this one. I'm one of those "quickscopers" too and I still don't like it.

Scro
12-29-2011, 07:58 PM
I got a ps3, along with this game for Christmas. I'm just blown away by the graphics coming off the ps2. I used to play Black all the time, and so far this seems similar to it. I like it, but don't have anything to really compare it to.

12-29-2011, 08:53 PM
snipermunkey16 on xbox is mine. Ill be getting mw3 next week hopefully. Just have black ops for now, got rid of my cod games when i sold my last xbox and regretting it now haha

IRISH-RACER-14
12-30-2011, 06:44 AM
sorry for changee of topic but when is gta out?

Ellingsoc26
12-30-2011, 09:36 AM
I gave my cuz this game because battlefield 3 is more challenging and well mw3 is just easy seems like it was built for kids lol also bf3 looks alot better than mw3

Aarons 01 400EX
12-30-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm one of those "quickscopers" too and I still don't like it.

quickscoping is a gliche that needs to be fixed.

TCracin440ex
12-30-2011, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by IRISH-RACER-14
sorry for changee of topic but when is gta out?

rumors say 6/1/12 which i hope its earlier. im burnt out on gta 4 with all the laggers and corner shooters. TDM in gta was fun until everybody started doin that stuff or using a turbo

madskrillz2
12-31-2011, 12:13 AM
quickscoping is a gliche that needs to be fixed.

Please elaborate on how it's a "gliche". Actually, first of all, I'd love to know what a "gliche" is. Sounds like an Italian sex position. :confused:

jrspawn
12-31-2011, 10:16 AM
Please elaborate on how it's a "gliche". Actually, first of all, I'd love to know what a "gliche" is. Sounds like an Italian sex position. :confused:

It's French, you know like fragile(christmas story...)

Honda#4
12-31-2011, 11:46 AM
Gotta love my wife for just surprising me with a 320gb PS3 bundle pack for my early birthday present for tomorrow. I got Uncharted 3 in the bundle and MW3 separate and man that game is insane.

Zakradu398
12-31-2011, 02:36 PM
Battlefield 3 > MW3

madskrillz2
12-31-2011, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn
It's French, you know like fragile(christmas story...)

Lmao. Going off topic, but are you ready for supercross or what?

jrspawn
12-31-2011, 09:01 PM
Lmao. Going off topic, but are you ready for supercross or what?

Oh you better believe it! Should be interesting:devil:

Aarons 01 400EX
01-02-2012, 11:03 PM

OMG, I misspelled a word because I was typing with a 3yr old in my lap. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I meant GLITCH.

A glitch is an error or malfunction for the rest of the smartasses. With quickscoping, you hit fire as soon as it goes black and you don't need to be on target and you get a kill. It is not realistic in any sense.

madskrillz2
01-03-2012, 05:35 PM
OMG, I misspelled a word because I was typing with a 3yr old in my lap. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I meant GLITCH.

A glitch is an error or malfunction for the rest of the smartasses. With quickscoping, you hit fire as soon as it goes black and you don't need to be on target and you get a kill. It is not realistic in any sense.

Lol well you're making yourself sound like a 3 year old if you actually believe quickscoping is that easy. I guess you're such a pro at it, that it's too easy so you don't even bother right? Noob tubes, last chance, the whole melee system, are all ten times worse than anybody quickscoping. Plus, most of the time it's just just some 12 year old trying to imitate what he see's on youtube and they're not even good at it.

OldGuyonaQuad
01-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Noob tubes, last chance, the whole melee system, are all ten times worse than anybody quickscoping.

You left out the akimbo?

Glitches aside once you level it's a common weapons pool, I laugh when players dictate which weapons, perks and kill streaks everyone needs to conform to.

Tommy Warren
01-03-2012, 07:34 PM
You left out the akimbo?

Glitches aside once you level it's a common weapons pool, I laugh when players dictate which weapons, perks and kill streaks everyone needs to conform to.

EXACTLY! its WAR! if you where actually there in real life wouldn't you be sitting in a corner waiting fopr one of these "PRO" idiots to come running by looking for movment to shoot at?

madskrillz2
01-03-2012, 08:18 PM
You left out the akimbo?

Yeah that's true. Don't know how I completely forgot that crap. If they kept it, it should only be accurate from like 3 or 4 feet. I honestly think they should just do away with the kill streaks too. That or just go back to COD4 or W@W style and use 3, 5, 7. That would probably satisfy everyone.

Warnerade
01-16-2012, 12:39 PM
sniper friendly maps? Practice more and use your brain...these maps are plenty "sniper friendly"

honda400ex2003
01-16-2012, 01:42 PM
great game so far, ive only got into it about 20% and then redid my computer so i lost it all but cant wait to go through the levels again.

im getting quite a bit of practice doing the first few levels a couple of times.

steve

sexysilverado45
01-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Lol well you're making yourself sound like a 3 year old if you actually believe quickscoping is that easy. I guess you're such a pro at it, that it's too easy so you don't even bother right? Noob tubes, last chance, the whole melee system, are all ten times worse than anybody quickscoping. Plus, most of the time it's just just some 12 year old trying to imitate what he see's on youtube and they're not even good at it.

I agree quick scoping is a joke. When you can take weapon and shoot someone from almost across the map is crazy. It takes no skill. I have tried a few times and its boring idk why people do it. Also the second chance and dead mans hand is beyond lame. The spawns are sometimes kinda messed up. Overal it is a good game for the most part. The specialist killstreak is awesome it makes leveling up effortless. One thing i have noticed is most of the time it seems like the team with the host has the best chane at getting kills. It seems like sometimes peopke are bending bullets around corners, and it gets a little annoying.

Also one last thing that i wish they would include is if you and another player get in a gun battle and they are both shooting it seems likesometimes my bullets arent regestering after a certain point. Like in real life they would in real life.

madskrillz2
01-16-2012, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by sexysilverado45
I agree quick scoping is a joke. When you can take weapon and shoot someone from almost across the map is crazy. It takes no skill. I have tried a few times and its boring idk why people do it. Also the second chance and dead mans hand is beyond lame. The spawns are sometimes kinda messed up. Overal it is a good game for the most part. The specialist killstreak is awesome it makes leveling up effortless. One thing i have noticed is most of the time it seems like the team with the host has the best chane at getting kills. It seems like sometimes peopke are bending bullets around corners, and it gets a little annoying.

Also one last thing that i wish they would include is if you and another player get in a gun battle and they are both shooting it seems likesometimes my bullets arent regestering after a certain point. Like in real life they would in real life.

I mean it is a sniper rifle? Pretty sure you SHOULD die if you get shot with a bullet as big as your finger. You can kill people from across the map with assault rifles too so what's your point?

rbgnwa45
01-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Quick scoping is when you hit the scope button so fast that it hardly brings up the scope, and while doing so you fire a round, and it locks onto the enemy, from almost any distance.

Who says people can't do that in real life? Use it to your advantage if you hate it so much. It's a GAME.

sexysilverado45
01-16-2012, 03:30 PM
I mean it is a sniper rifle? Pretty sure you SHOULD die if you get shot with a bullet as big as your finger. You can kill people from across the map with assault rifles too so what's your point?

Agreed that round should kill someone but with quick scoping you are usng no skill. Basically you have a large caliber assault rifle that is one shot one kill. You can run around and kill people at point blank range or from forever away. It is not a balanced system like it should be.All you have to do is look in the general direction,aim,and shoot. An assualt rifle you atleast have to have to have some skill to put 3 or 4 rounds on target. Also to explain my balance statement. If you have a sub machine gun or shotgun it is excellent in close quater combat but not so great at a distance. The counter to that is the assualt rifle or lmg. Where it is great at medium distance and medicore at long or close range. The sniper should be good at long distance where it prevails in real life. They but this balance system in so that it makes the game more challenging. With quick scoping it takes away the challenge.

THAT S MY POINT ANY?

Tommy Warren
01-16-2012, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by sexysilverado45
Agreed that round should kill someone but with quick scoping you are usng no skill. Basically you have a large caliber assault rifle that is one shot one kill. You can run around and kill people at point blank range or from forever away. It is not a balanced system like it should be.All you have to do is look in the general direction,aim,and shoot. An assualt rifle you atleast have to have to have some skill to put 3 or 4 rounds on target. Also to explain my balance statement. If you have a sub machine gun or shotgun it is excellent in close quater combat but not so great at a distance. The counter to that is the assualt rifle or lmg. Where it is great at medium distance and medicore at long or close range. The sniper should be good at long distance where it prevails in real life. They but this balance system in so that it makes the game more challenging. With quick scoping it takes away the challenge.

THAT S MY POINT ANY?

if they can't hit you with the quick scope they will just pull out the dual FMG's and kill you just as quick. I think the heartbeat sensor is the weakest item in the game. It promotes corner camping.

Tommy Warren
01-16-2012, 06:51 PM
on another note Has anybody played saints row the third? thats my new favorite game and I'm a 5th prestige in MW3. I don't even play MW3 anymore. Saints row is like an updated version of San andreas I recomend it to anybody who likes the GTA games especially San Andreas. you can do up the cars nicer and and upgrade your guns... buy it

madskrillz2
01-16-2012, 09:24 PM
I'm sorry, but all of you claiming it "locks on" are ridiculous. I realize there is an aim assist but it still doesn't lock on to a target. PLEASE, I'm begging you, go play a game and record you doing this. You can record it with your phone for all I care. If it really was that easy, you would see everyone using it. If you wanna talk something that's truly overpowered all I need to say is Type 95. A 3 burst weapon that can kill at close range as easy as an SMG? Cmon now. It's so annoying when people act like the sniping is so overpowered when it's not. I don't even snipe anymore and it doesn't bother me. I really don't see what the gripe is other than people being mad that they can't do it.