PDA

View Full Version : 07 yfz450 xc ready. Less than 4 hours on this build.

cheetah
11-09-2011, 06:44 AM
07 YFZ450. I just did a complete frame up and every seal/bushing/bearing is new. Completely went through the bottom end and checked condition of everything there. New top end was put on. Just put in a new battery as well. I decided to come back into racing some, but I'm just not a Yamaha guy and this bike just doesn't fit me. Every part is new or rebuilt. Fresh powdercoat on everything by Pappy at BK Performance. All brake calipers have been moly-coated. Now for the parts list

13.5:1 JE Piston
CT Racing Ported and polished head with all new valves/springs
Just put in new Wiseco clutch basket and new DP clutch set
HMF Competition Series Exhaust
GT Thunder bored and modified carb
GT Thunder A-Arms with HLS shocks
Rear GT Thunder rebuild with GT linkage
Lowered Subframe
Precisiion Stabilizer
IMS Dry-Break Tank
Rath Racing Comp Series nerfs with Monster Pegs
Houser Stem
Flex Bars
Cycra Handguards
Quadtech Seat
Quadtech Hood
Maxxis Razr 2s with Tireballs on DWT rims (only 1 1/2 races on tires)
GT Thunder sprocket guard w/ Blingstar rotor guard
Works Connection clutch lever
All new stainless steel brake lines

That's about all that comes to mind right now. I'm an honest guy and want to be up front...the only thing wrong with this bike is one set of the inserts for the rear grab bar has broke out from the subrame. I've got it fixed right now by drilling another set of holes and bolting through, but I wanted to be up front about that. Anyone who knows me on here will tell you I keep my stuff meticulously maintained. I know times are hard right now, but everything on this bike is brand new. $5500 or $5000 and I keep the razr2s and tireballs and put on a set of GBC x-rex's with only two races on them. I am open to trades right now, but they would have to be close to the amount of mods I have done to this one. I would really like to go back to KTM, but been kicking around the idea of looking back at another 05 Honda too. Either way I'm open to all offers so don't be afraid to ask. Located in London, KY Thanks guys

cheetah
11-09-2011, 06:45 AM