PDA

View Full Version : Stock axle off 2009 Apex 70 - make offer

GetOut&Ride
11-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Have a stock Apex axle from a 2009 70cc quad... the problem here is that apparently the previous owner managed to cross thread the hub nut (and/or hit with an impact) as when I went to take off the axle off (was going to replace with Dominator axle and keep the stock axle as spare for emergency use if Dominator broke at track) the nut broke off with the end of the axle (right where the through holes are drilled for the cotter pin).

I have the Dominator on and don't think I want to mess with trying to fix it.

Make me a reasonable offer for axle and to cover shipping (you know this will run probably at least $15 shipping because of weight and odd size).

I tried to get creative with the pictures I took so I can upload just one (I can send any/all details in high res format via email if you want a better look)

tpspiege@hotmail.com

GetOut&Ride
04-25-2012, 01:48 PM
6months after oringally posting this I come across it, hiding and forgotten in the corner of the attic, and realize I didn't find it a loving new home ...

Anyone out here want to take this friendly axle home for a reasonable adoption fee?

Probably not race track worthy but maybe can be nursed back together for trail/pasture?

GetOut&Ride
04-25-2012, 01:50 PM
House broken, good with kids... doesn't eat much (well other than the occasional castle nut)

miniquaddad44
04-25-2012, 02:13 PM
This thing would make a nice clothing rack in someone's trailer.

Adaptive re-use