PDA

View Full Version : Wanted... TRX5/6 pipe, Shocks/arms...skid plate...hydraulic clutch

Burns310r
11-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Im looking for some parts for my XC bike....

Im wanting some +2 standard travel arms, and some aftermarket shocks. Nothing special, looking for cheaper parts... (in other words, no Custom Axis/Roll combos)

I need a skid plate for my laeger rear swing arm...

And i would like a Magura Hydraulic Clutch setup( doubtfull I will get any hits on this, but worth a shot)...

Also im looking for a standard mount TRX5 or TRX 6 pipe.

Hit me up with what you have and we can work on prices.

Thanks

Burns

twopump78
11-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Jesse1980 has a stream line only used one weekend. He said something about getting rid of it.

Burns310r
11-09-2011, 04:58 AM
what is a stream line?

Jesse1980
11-09-2011, 05:41 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Burns310r
what is a stream line? [/QUOTE

Send me your phone number and I'll text you some photos, aloe come with red avs shorty lever

danhung11
11-09-2011, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Jesse1980
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Burns310r
what is a stream line? [/QUOTE

Send me your phone number and I'll text you some photos, aloe come with red avs shorty lever

Thought you said it broke 3 hours in?!? Your words copied from your thread below...

Hydraulic clutch.......DONT GET ONE! and if you want one I have a stream line one I'll sell you. I bought it new and it leaks more then anything I ever saw AND on the 2nd day at the dunes the slave cylinder broke (cheap piece of crap). I'm going to see if I can send it back. has anyone else had these problems?