PDA

View Full Version : gnnc championship

edwardsp&b
11-07-2011, 09:25 AM
Looks like one of our local racers, Zach Jones, won the 90 mod Gncc championship this weekend.

Congrats Zach and Todd, I know yall have been wanting that title, glad to see you get there! Looks like it was a battle down to the end.

We have been riding with Zach for a couple of years now, and Im glad to see him accomplish his goals. Good kid, great rider, great family, glad to see it all come together.

Again congratulations!!
Bryan and Ben Kirkland and family

Rich243
11-07-2011, 10:37 AM
Congrats to Zack and Todd!!!! Way to go!

nastynotchback1
11-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Way to go Zack.Yall deserve it with all the hard work yall put in.

FISH ON!
11-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Thanks a bunch for the kind words, they mean a lot !! Zach has come a long way in a short time and we are pretty proud of him for that. Wish I would have got him started when he was much younger. Gotta give you guys some credit too. Zach learned to ride and love the sport by by racing all your kids at DP. Great competition! He misses hanging with the DP crowd but our woods racing schedule seemed to conflict with just about every DP race this year and if it didn't, we were fixing broke quads. We'll definitely be running some MX this winter to get him back into airing it out a little.

nastynotchback1
11-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Well come on out.There are a few new faces at DP and all the riders are picking up there game.Look forward to seeing yall some time soon.

EthansDad
11-07-2011, 07:12 PM
I think we should all show up at a gncc so Todd can get a good laugh! Bunch of mini mx dads pushing quads out of the mud!

Good stuff zack and Todd. Hope we'll get a chance to ride with y'all again soon.

nastynotchback1
11-08-2011, 06:38 AM
Tanner would like to ride a woods race but i can't take not being able to see him for long periods of time.I would be a wreck

chunky0071
11-08-2011, 07:21 AM
IT was great getting to see all the kids grow this year. Zack came a long way and we enjoyed watching him in the Mideast.

cwjr
11-11-2011, 08:49 AM
Great job...Charlie and Zach battled all season and it came down to the final round...Congrats !!!