PDA

View Full Version : Roll rezzi holder?

sameltoe
11-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Hey Higgy,
Here is the best pic I have on hand of the mounts, I was told were Roll Design. I bought them off ebay a couple years ago from Wes...

Sorry I had to post a pic of the 4poke in this section lol please don't bash me :blah:

Let me no if you want close ups?

Higgy87TRX425
11-06-2011, 10:46 PM
Sam,
So you don't know for sure if they're Roll Design or not? I'm intereted if we can confirm that they're really Roll Design! I'll call Roll Design Tomarrow. That is if you'd be willing to sale to trade them to me?? Lets do some research and then go from there!
Thanks Higgy!

XCforME
11-07-2011, 06:33 PM
I am looking for a set of these for a stock frame (square tube) mount instead of the round tube. If anyone knows where I can get some, let me know. I am mounting the rezzies behind the radiator instead of in front.

Higgy87TRX425
11-07-2011, 06:48 PM
I bought mine on FleaBay and normally you can find them new for around $60 to $80 bucks! I bought a no name brand that you can put on a square or round tube frame for $60 plus shipping a while ago. I know that ECATV sells them because I have a set. If I'm not able to trade or use them you could have them for $50 bucks + shipping!
Thanks Higgy!

sameltoe
11-07-2011, 08:24 PM
I know he said they came off a Roll frame...
I have a pair of the square style also, That I have on my arens. don't really care for them
I really like the ones on my 450. They fit the bottles perfect and have a piece of clear tubing that sandwiches all the way around the clamp on the frame. Makes it really solid mount. The square style not so much, seems like I can tightn the crap out off it and I can still kinda move the mounts around.

hawaiiysr
11-07-2011, 08:40 PM
I have some Herrman Racing resi mounts that fit square tube frames. Look pretty trick IMHO. i don't think they are made any more. I scored mine from Troybuilt. I'll get a pic up later.

Higgy87TRX425
11-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Yeah, the ones on your bike look like they work really well! Thats one of the reasons why I wanted them. But mainly because they're Roll Design!! Thanks Higgy!

sameltoe
11-30-2011, 09:48 PM
Bout forgot about these higgy, Sorry...
What did you find out from Roll? Just curious....
Sam

Higgy87TRX425
12-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Hey buddy I haven't called Roll Design lately. To be honest with youn I kinda forgot about it! I'll le tyou know when I do finally call them. Sorry.
Thanks Higgy!