PDA

View Full Version : Race Ready 300ex for sale

njquadracer54
11-06-2011, 01:09 PM
I have a 300ex race quad forsale. This bike was built from ground up within the last 6-8 months with BRAND NEW parts. The year is an 03 but has very low hours on it and three races at best with the new parts. ....main mods include-
-(+3 +1) 450r stock a arms freshly powdercoated blue
-Brand New elka stage 3 front shocks
-brand new beadlocks( Rock rears and dwt fronts) sitting on maxxis razr mx/razr cross tires over 95% tread left
- protaper evo handlebars ( three race on them)
- DG nerfbars fresh black powdercoat
- DG performance exhaust full system
- dynojet kit
- hotcam installed 3 weeks ago
- g force + 6 ajustable racing axle
this was just to name the main parts.
this quad's oil was changed after every hour of running time. It runs great.
-Bike includes an extra frame, two working bottom ends and a few extra parts( thats 1000$ easy right there)
- reason for selling is moving up to the 450 class
I would be willing to trade for a 450, does not have to equal the mods but somewhere close
The price is set at 2800.. great deal considering this quad placed 8th out of 20 in nationals when it ran this year and the fact that other 300s go for almost double not to mention the spare parts it includes. I am located in Southern New Jersey but am willing to travel some distance if needed.
to respond please email me at bdonahue54@gmail.com or call or text me at 1-609-221-0540 and I will send pictures, sorry couldnt get them onto the post..thank you for looking..Brian Donahue #54

144apex
12-13-2011, 04:52 PM
picss to mikethek2010@hotmail.com ?