PDA

View Full Version : Side by side drivers with no manners!

z400ACDC
11-06-2011, 11:08 AM
I am 47 and have been riding a racing a long time. Over the years, I have seen some rude behavior on the trails. Yesterday on the trails, several of these AARP TANKS with a couple of guys with a beer in hand and cooler in the bed would not get out of the way. They would be slow driven and not let the faster quads around. They would just look at ya like they owned the place. If they would not drink so much, they would not have to stop and leave the tank in the middle of the trail. The guys that want to keep them clean takes the cake. They look at the mud-hole like they don't know what to do. Lead, Follow or get out of the way!:)

beastlywarrior
11-06-2011, 05:08 PM
My dad bout got run over by one a few weeks ago on his big wheel, they came flyin around a turn on the wrong side

jesshamner
11-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Hey man how have you been? I see you're still riding. That's good. It sucks that you're running into these people. It happens I guess, but the fact that they're drinking while riding makes it worse. Was this at Turkey Bay?

destey
11-07-2011, 06:09 AM
A couple of UTVs around here, they all go straight through our hayfields whereas the ATVs go around the outside. I can tell from the very wide path they make.

z400ACDC
11-07-2011, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by jesshamner
Hey man how have you been? I see you're still riding. That's good. It sucks that you're running into these people. It happens I guess, but the fact that they're drinking while riding makes it worse. Was this at Turkey Bay?
Good to hear from ya! My Brotherinlaw talked me into going to Gregory Lake. He had a crash at LBL and doesn't like going there now:rolleyes: My daughters asked me yesterday if I would take them riding. I thought the only thing me teenagers were into was clothes and hair products. We will go to LBL.

smr
11-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by z400ACDC
Good to hear from ya! My Brotherinlaw talked me into going to Gregory Lake. He had a crash at LBL and doesn't like going there now:rolleyes: My daughters asked me yesterday if I would take them riding. I thought the only thing me teenagers were into was clothes and hair products. We will go to LBL.

hey Todd. Good to see ya. Why don't you bring the girls over to my place and ride. My duaghter would love to have a riding buddy.

Let me know the next time your going to Turkey Bay and I'll meet you down there.