PDA

View Full Version : Stage 6 EGT Meter and external power supply - New In Box

GetOut&Ride
11-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Stage 6 EGT Meter and external power supply (9V battery) new in box (the plastic case bubble around the battery power supply is flattened a bit, but neither piece was ever opened).

New these were $110 together (I can scan my receipt and send if you want me to), but I never got around to installing so send me $60 (at which price I'll cover the shipping) and put 'em to use on your quad/bike.

I can't take much for pictures since these are in the box but if you need to know anything more send me a note.

tpspiege@hotmail.com

fish-d-fish
11-06-2011, 06:26 AM
Does the meter only do Exhaust temp?

GetOut&Ride
11-06-2011, 07:00 AM
Honestly it's been too long since I ordered to remember for certain, but it wasn't a multi-function device. Think it displays EGT and you can set a 'warning limit' to where the display or numbers (or maybe both) will blink if it exceeds that value. The battery pack was for install on quads/bike/scooters that are only kick start (don't have a machine battery).

Please note that what can be tricky when installing is figuring out where you're going to drill the hole in your exhaust down stream from the exhaust port to insert the probe (can be a bit tricky on these two strokes with various shaped/length head pipes and various expansion chamber style/sizes).

I went to Stage 6's website and found the product but I'm not finding an active link (in english) to read/find details...
http://www.stage6.fr/catalog/stage6-22--electronic-32-0.html

GetOut&Ride
11-06-2011, 07:02 AM
Thinking about your question and my inability to answer for certain perhaps I'll open box and pull the instructions... it will still be obvious that this is new/never used to any buyer as everything is squeaky clean, no 2stroke exhaust residue on probe, etc.

Will pull the instruction sheet (hopefully better than Stage6's website) and post that information later today.

GetOut&Ride
11-08-2011, 04:50 AM
Pulled the instruction sheet... here's the additional info (is just exhaust gas temperature, max recall and warning)

Parts included:
-meter
-EGT Temp Sensor
-signal connector wire
-stainless loop
-velcro
-connect terminal

Effective Range:
100-1200C (250-2100F)

Buttons:
1 - Mode - switch between C & F display
2 - Set - Top Thermometer record, top thermometer record reset, over temperature warning setting

Over Temp Warning Setting:
"When the temperature reaches your setting the back light will change from blue to red and keep flashing to warn you until the temperature is lower than your setting" (you program setting to whatever value you want)

Top Record Display:
Press set button to display the top record, hold set button for 3sec to reset

Trouble Shooting Display:
--L-- menas that the temp is too low (below 100C or 250F)
--H-- means that the temp is too high to detec (above 1200C or 2100F)
----- means no signal

As previously stated the power supply (9v battery holder & wiring) is included with this, that I purchased seperately but is part of what I'm selling together here

GetOut&Ride
02-05-2012, 11:05 PM
EGT sensor SOLD!!