PDA

View Full Version : Suckered by Burgard

DyingBreed
11-05-2011, 04:30 PM
I ordered parts from Burgard a month ago and still have recieved nothing for my hard earned money. I got alot of I will ship it tomorrow and nothing ever comes. Now he does not answer my e-mails or return my calls. I will wait another week or so then seek legal measures against this scammer. SO BE WARNED unless you have money to throw away take your business elsewhere.

DyingBreed
11-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Still no parts. He does not even answer the phone or his e-mails to give me one of his famous lies about he will ship it tomorrow. I do not know how he sleeps at night after taking people's hard earned money and giving them nothing in return. Burgard is by far the WORST vender in the industry. I would at least try to understand if he would e-mail or call me to let me know why I still have not recieved my parts. Burgard if you read this be a man and call or e-mail me instead of hiding like a crook.

DyingBreed
11-11-2011, 01:18 PM
I need to retract my negative statements about Burgard. After a wait my parts arrived and the quality is second to none. He also sent several free t-shirts and decals. If he can get the customer service end corrected he makes some great products. Again my frustration got the best of me and I made some negative statements I should not have.