PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Bush

JForestZ34
11-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Damn kyle is turning into a P&^%$.. Such a sore loser...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from_the_marbles/post/Kyle-Busch-suspended-for-Cup-race-for-actions-in?urn=nascar-wp5125

James

HondaPohl
11-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Turning? He has always been a Pu$$y.

mx Eli
11-05-2011, 03:38 PM
he's a big *** whiner... I cant stand him anymore and his lil temper tantrums

JForestZ34
11-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by HondaPohl
Turning? He has always been a Pu$$y.

I stand corrected. What was I thinking. Lol. :D

James

300ex_#387
11-06-2011, 07:36 AM
I hope he gets what he has coming to him. He has to sit out 1 race for his actions. I think he should sit out the rest of the season. The guy is a huge tool. Someone needs to just kick his ***.

DP #000
11-06-2011, 08:37 AM
kyle busch*

yellowzo3
11-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Yeah when I saw that I couldn't believe he just 100% went for it and put him into the wall. Didn't even try to disguise it or casually brush against him or something.

I'm not sure about how many races I think he should sit out, but I do think he should be fined and have to pay whatever the total cost of Hornaday's teams losses for the day was.

But what gets me is that Hornaday was so calm and cool about it when they interviewed him afterwards. :huh ...I figured he would be flipping out since he's a championship contender and all.... and now has a totaled truck to fix also.

300ex_#387
11-06-2011, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by yellowzo3

But what gets me is that Hornaday was so calm and cool about it when they interviewed him afterwards. :huh ...I figured he would be flipping out since he's a championship contender and all.... and now has a totaled truck to fix also.

No need to flip out because there was nothing he could do about it. Just shows he has some class unlike Kyle.

BakerRacing40
11-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
I hope he gets what he has coming to him. He has to sit out 1 race for his actions. I think he should sit out the rest of the season. The guy is a huge tool. Someone needs to just kick his ***.

they still haven't said if he'll be back next week or not yet...

I love how all year everybody in nascar has said "o the new kyle busch, he's changed so much" BS....he has a publicist/therapist/speech coach... at pretty much every race he has to go to the hauler and i think he's been getting calmed down and coached on how to complete his interviews.. or skips interviews all together.. I wonder what they commentators have to say if they were called out on all their previous comments?

Tommy Warren
11-07-2011, 03:25 AM
he should be charged for attempted murder

cdrookie
11-07-2011, 08:16 AM
both KB's are the best thing that's happened to nascar in decades. make it somewhat interesting again. "have at it boys" anyone remember that? looked to me that RH brake checked when he saw KB closing the gap a little...:devil:

300ex_#387
11-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by cdrookie
both KB's are the best thing that's happened to nascar in decades. make it somewhat interesting again. "have at it boys" anyone remember that? looked to me that RH brake checked when he saw KB closing the gap a little...:devil:

It was a caution. I'm almost Positive he was letting off the gas.......Kyle on the other hand did not.

mx Eli
11-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
It was a caution. I'm almost Positive he was letting off the gas.......Kyle on the other hand did not.

^^x2 last time i checked you slow down on a caution guess kyle makes his own rulles when he doesnt get his way