PDA

View Full Version : Alba Shee...

Striker49
12-06-2001, 05:04 PM
First off why cant Alba support Honda? They would make some sweet EXs. Thats the only disadvantage of Alba....Anyways I was at their site and found this shee on the front page....whatcha think? :confused:

http://albaaction.com/atv/images/superbanshee-sm.jpg
A true wish list of all the high-end performance modifications you would ever want to do to are included in this super banshee. Including 400cc Stroker Motor, 34mm Carbs, Chrome FMF Pipe, Nitrous Oxide boost kit and all the chrome, polished aluminum and carbon fiber we could cram on it. :huh

4punksdad
12-06-2001, 05:23 PM
there is an interesting concept called the non-honda forum. check it out some time.

Striker49
12-06-2001, 06:40 PM
Sorry bout that :(

12-07-2001, 12:21 PM
STRIKER49 DONT APOLOGIES, 3PUNSDAD DONT BE A SMART*****, HE'S JUST SHOWING A PIC AND ASKING WHY ALBA CANT SUPPORT HONDA, MAN ITS COMMENTS LIKE THOSE THAT SOMETIMES I THINK ABOUT SOME OF YOUR GUYS ATTITUDE

Striker49
12-07-2001, 04:38 PM
:( :huh :(

4punksdad
12-08-2001, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by MOCAZEN
STRIKER49 DONT APOLOGIES, 3PUNSDAD DONT BE A SMART*****, HE'S JUST SHOWING A PIC AND ASKING WHY ALBA CANT SUPPORT HONDA, MAN ITS COMMENTS LIKE THOSE THAT SOMETIMES I THINK ABOUT SOME OF YOUR GUYS ATTITUDE

this topic was originally posted in the open forum. I moved it here. that is the reason for my previous comment. people are always posting topics to the wrong forums, and we moderators have to move them. why not just take an extra second, and get them in the right forum to begin with?

no problem striker49.........I was just busting on ya. mocazen is right about one thing, there is no need to apologize. :)

Nausty
12-12-2001, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 3punksdad

this topic was originally posted in the open forum. I moved it here. that is the reason for my previous comment. people are always posting topics to the wrong forums, and we moderators have to move them. why not just take an extra second, and get them in the right forum to begin with?

no problem striker49.........I was just busting on ya. mocazen is right about one thing, there is no need to apologize. :)

I agree with mocazon kinda. No offence 3punks I hope you don't take this the wrong way but it does seem like you are on a power trip or it kinda seems like you are out to get people imho.

4punksdad
12-13-2001, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Nausty

I agree with mocazon kinda. No offence 3punks I hope you don't take this the wrong way but it does seem like you are on a power trip or it kinda seems like you are out to get people imho.

Nausty,
I spend a whole bunch of time moving threads & keeping it clean here. That means I am "out to get people"? get real. :rolleyes:

Warrioreater400ex
12-14-2001, 11:11 PM
yeah ive always wondered, why DOESNT alba do hondas? just curious!

Nausty
12-16-2001, 08:27 PM
yeah that wuold be cool although I think the graphics are kinda lame myself.

01-15-2002, 09:43 AM
I want to win that Alba Raptor featured in one of the dirtwhell mags.:devil

But I really want that shee:huh