PDA

View Full Version : National Riders quad mantenance program

Hetrick Racing
11-04-2011, 06:30 AM
Hetrick National support riders,
We have decided to give you an offer like no other before.
We are going to be taking quads from the races repair, maintain,
and then bring them to the next round.
Anyone can sign up for this at any time as long as we have room we will bring them home.
At this point we have 2 quads we are doing this with all year.
It will help the break downs go away,not saying they still wont break but we will make the odds less.
Call us for more info, the pricing is fair and the service is top notch.
List of service
Check quad front to back
repair any cracks or frame damage(within reason )
replace clutch parts as needed
Dyno (if needed)
Jetting
Chain(we all know this)
as the year goes on bearings,pistons,ect.
Also anything that we test that would make your quad better you have 1st options.(New pipes, cylinders,clutch, suspension ect.)
I will maintain your quad as I do Joels
Why not go to the races with the best opportunity to win
Basicly we will have you a show up and ride quad when you get there.

Anyone interested call 814-676-0477 or email us hetrickracing@hotmail.com

jake55
11-04-2011, 07:25 AM
no one else supports thier riders like this!!

HETRICK RACING, you guys ROCK!!!

thequadfather+2
11-04-2011, 07:47 AM
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

WOW!

apexpilot
11-04-2011, 08:50 AM

I respectfully disagree with you...... Justin @ Maximum Rpm has always GIVEN the best track support to all riders, not just team riders!! So to say "no one else supports their riders like this" I just disagree.
Now please do not take away from Hetricks post, he is offering to SELL a very valuable service and anyone with the means should definitely consider this. Hetrick's knowlege and experience is PRICELESS! To my knowlege no one sells this type of maintenance program, and this will be a HUGE commitment for Hetrick, again Priceless... Rich, you may need a bigger trailer!!!

nastynotchback1
11-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by apexpilot

I respectfully disagree with you...... Justin @ Maximum Rpm has always GIVEN the best track support to all riders, not just team riders!! So to say "no one else supports their riders like this" I just disagree.
Now please do not take away from Hetricks post, he is offering to SELL a very valuable service and anyone with the means should definitely consider this. Hetrick's knowlege and experience is PRICELESS! To my knowlege no one sells this type of maintenance program, and this will be a HUGE commitment for Hetrick, again Priceless... Rich, you may need a bigger trailer!!!

10000000000% AGREE.Hetricks is great but Max Rpm(Justin) is the man and has great trackside support also.

Hetrick Racing
11-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Justin is a good friend of mine as well
But sorry guys this post is not about him
well i guess I could bring his quads home and do the same for him ,,,lol
but it will cost him way more:eek:

mudatv
11-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Looks like TEAM HETRICK plans to retake thier original thrown atop the mini quad world.......WOOOOO!
Gonna be an interesting season. :devil:

EthansDad
11-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Hats off to all the guys that support our mini riders, but when it comes to the nationals, and we have issues, nothings better than rolling up to the Hetrick "rig" and getting things figured out.

Ps we just did our first test runs on our new hetrick nat build drr 70. Holy crap. Blew my hat off (literally) and had me grabbing for brake! More power than we've ever had. Gonna have to put some glue on the seat.

fish-d-fish
11-06-2011, 06:37 AM
You guys never cease to amaze me.. This is such an excellent service for those of us who love to wrench and dont have time to or for those of us that want our kids to step up but are not sure how to get there. Great great opportunity for so many. Thanks in advance to the Hetrick family for what will be an exciting 2012 season.

www.robbiehetzer24.com

2012 EDT Nationals/AMA MX Series
Thanks to all our sponsors including Hetricks!

hanker
11-06-2011, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by EthansDad
[

Ps we just did our first test runs on our new hetrick nat build drr 70. Holy crap. Blew my hat off (literally) and had me grabbing for brake! More power than we've ever had. Gonna have to put some glue on the seat. [/B]

LOL!!!!!!!!! I know what you mean about the 70. :D

Ride1Rob
11-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Just out of curiosity what is the cost for such services?

Hetrick Racing
11-08-2011, 05:51 AM
shoot me an email Ride1Rob ill go over it with ya

hanker
11-08-2011, 06:30 AM
Rich, I think you could get at least 12 mini's in your hauler if you stand them up. :D

Hetrick Racing
11-09-2011, 06:18 AM
With the lift I can haul 2 full size and 10 mini flat standing im not sure.