PDA

View Full Version : wheres the cheapest place for rear fenders? and watch my videos guys

seanmccullough4
11-03-2011, 05:37 PM
alright anyone know the cheapest place to get a set of red rear fenders, i wana keep my front black and have red in the rear i think it would look sick. and can you guys watch my vids and tell me wat ya think?

**Video removed - Rule #4**
:) thanks

CJM
11-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Cheapest fenders? Used or new from the dealers.

seanmccullough4
11-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Cheapest fenders? Used or new from the dealers.
dont rly matter to me long as there red and not cracked

CJM
11-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Id look on the forums classified section then or on ebay. A new rear fender from the dealers about $150

Shawthy33
11-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Forget the plastics and buy a helmet.

Chuck75
11-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Shawthy33
x2:)

seanmccullough4
11-04-2011, 04:26 PM

im gettin there, dont have very much money

DirtyBirdRacing
11-04-2011, 07:23 PM

X3

I would buy a helmet before I went and bought things to make my bike look better... My brother has his "old" helmet hanging on the wall. it is actualy New but he fliped my quad over on him a week after he got it and broke the helmet the foam on the inside was split in half he went to the ER cause his head was bleeding alittle, DR said with out it he would of still been laying the in woods.... Nice vids though.. would like to see longer ones :P

Ridiculous
11-05-2011, 05:24 PM
i wasn't gonna rip on ya about not having a helmet but i changed my mind!

me and my buddies were out a few weeks ago just messing around jumping stuff just like you are. and one of my buddies came off of a jump wrong, got bucked off and literally landed on his head and got ran over by his own quad, went to the hospital with a concussion. thank god for that helmet!

get a helmet!

seanmccullough4
11-05-2011, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Ridiculous
i wasn't gonna rip on ya about not having a helmet but i changed my mind!

me and my buddies were out a few weeks ago just messing around jumping stuff just like you are. and one of my buddies came off of a jump wrong, got bucked off and literally landed on his head and got ran over by his own quad, went to the hospital with a concussion. thank god for that helmet!

get a helmet!

im slowly gettin there i just didnt have one on there cuz i just got home and i wanted to take the vid before it got dark

Shawthy33
11-07-2011, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by seanmccullough4
im slowly gettin there i just didnt have one on there cuz i just got home and i wanted to take the vid before it got dark

Yea, you wouldn't want to waste the 2 seconds of daylight that it takes to slide one on your head, I guess thats understandable....?

seanmccullough4
11-07-2011, 03:37 PM
i hate when ppl ***** at someone else for not wearing a helmet, worry bout urself

Shawthy33
11-07-2011, 03:42 PM
When people continue to get hurt/die on Quads it makes them look unsafe and the government steps in and makes ridiculous riding laws for everyone.

Massachusetts is some of the worst for this right now, all but outlawing kids under 16 to ride anywhere but their own private land.

The few make it worst for the many. That's why people ***** about people like you.

CJM
11-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Just so everyone knows the dangers of riding without one (and trust me I dont mean to preach but this could easily have been someone on here.

Girl was riding a guys worked blaster, she didnt really know how to ride to well and was FLYING at topspeed and hit a small bump/raised area. She flew off, rolled over and over, quad rolled and smashed the frontend up. She was wearing a helmet but it flew off b/c she didnt strap it in. She messed up her nose pretty good and was bleeding everywhere and had a concussion. She was very lucky she didnt get more seriously hurt.

Hell, Ive fallen more than my fair share (hence the nickname flipper lol) and Ill tell you more than a few times it was just freak accidents and I was happy I had a helmet on.

Ridiculous
11-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by seanmccullough4
i hate when ppl ***** at someone else for not wearing a helmet, worry bout urself

see, that's why i said i wasn't gonna rag on ya about it because i didn't wanna see you get all butt hurt!

it's not a big deal. and excuse us for caring about your safety and well being. i'll say no more...

seanmccullough4
11-07-2011, 08:38 PM
sorry guys dont mean to be a dick, just annoys me. ik i need one ,our family doesnt have much money and cant get a helmet right now, we saved money for a long time to buy my 400 and only payed 1500 for it, and i love ridin too much to not ride. but sorry for bein a dickhead

slightlybent47
11-09-2011, 10:43 AM
Look you saved your money for the bike. Good for you, I wish every kid would work for what they want. Builds corrector and makes you value your bike.
Now stay off the bike until you save for a helmet. Put as much value in your body as you did on the bike. Ride safe and live to ride another day.
We know you love to ride, we do to. Please get a helmet and wear it when you ride.

duneslider
11-09-2011, 11:01 AM
I'm all for natural selection and letting nature take its course but I do have issue when others choices have a big impact on my life and what I enjoy. I have seen too many of my riding area closed because of needless injuries, trail abuse, and noise. Way to many tree huggers around trying to take our fun away.

If you can't afford a helmet then I doubt you can afford medical bills.

I am not trying to be a dick. I have an old helmet you can have if you pay the shipping. It's never been in a wreck. Size large. No idea what shipping would be.