PDA

View Full Version : Lorretta Lynns?

dxcody
11-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Anybody have any advice on how to prepare for lorretta lynns ATV gncc this weekend?

Me and the team are goin.. im not racing but they are, and i wasnt sure if there is anything special we should do to prep the quads for it. Never been before but im pumped!:D

Scro
11-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Get there as early as you can. With the bike races on Friday and Sunday, it's going to be hell trying to find good track-side parking. I would recommend lining up as close to the inside corner as possible. There is usually a small ditch in the middle of the field that gets worse the farther to the outside you go. You rarely see a holeshot from the outside there. The best place to eat is the Log Cabin, just off I-40.

dxcody
11-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the reply Scro!

I will remember the holeshot thing, and the earliest we can get there will be about... 7 or so, because we arent leaving my house until about 2 so the trackside parking will probably be takin.. :(

01boneless
11-03-2011, 07:44 PM
why arent you racing bro?

dxcody
11-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Well my quad needs someone to rebuild it and the carb who actually knows what they are doing other than myself... i fail and i figured the guys on the 400ex forums were getting tired of me answering my questions.

01boneless
11-03-2011, 08:16 PM
no they have no problem helping ya dude cant be much wrong your motor is basicly new :ermm: