PDA

View Full Version : god, how i hate this school.

HondaRacing83
11-01-2011, 02:03 PM
bit of a rant. im just so mad right now. okay so a week ago, me and my cooking group were in home ec waiting for our cinnamon rolls to get done. my buddy dared me and this other kid to eat a spoon full of cinnamon. we did, we ran to the bathroom and coughed dust then half assed puiked. teacher laughing her *** off, wrote us out detention slips. kinda pointless seems like being yelled at would be more appropriate but whatever. my mom was pissed at the teacher she thought it was stupid. well today i was in the lunch line with my buddies, decided i wanted ice tea instead of milk. so like 7feet away was the thing for milk, i asked a kid to put it back for me hes like sure. so i tossed it to him and he caught it then dropped it. then the principal comes up yelling at me, made me go to the back of the line and gave me 5 lunch detentions and a 4 hour saturday school for that. i tried explaining myself but he just told me to shutup. so i just stood there shaking. getting red about ready to tweak. i managed to keep my cool for that. i just cant believe that. seems like total bs to me. i dont think this is only because im a kid and i have a different point of view.

TheLane
11-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by HondaRacing83
bit of a rant. im just so mad right now. okay so a week ago, me and my cooking group were in home ec waiting for our cinnamon rolls to get done. my buddy dared me and this other kid to eat a spoon full of cinnamon. we did, we ran to the bathroom and coughed dust then half assed puiked. teacher laughing her *** off, wrote us out detention slips. kinda pointless seems like being yelled at would be more appropriate but whatever. my mom was pissed at the teacher she thought it was stupid. well today i was in the lunch line with my buddies, decided i wanted ice tea instead of milk. so like 7feet away was the thing for milk, i asked a kid to put it back for me hes like sure. so i tossed it to him and he caught it then dropped it. then the principal comes up yelling at me, made me go to the back of the line and gave me 5 lunch detentions and a 4 hour saturday school for that. i tried explaining myself but he just i just stood there shaking. getting red about ready to tweak. i managed to keep my cool for that. i just cant this is only because im a kid and i have a different point of view.

Well the majority of
Your problem is that your in home
Ec

CJM
11-01-2011, 04:14 PM
I think you need your parents to go yell at the principal. I never stood for bs at school, if I was right I wouldnt back down till they suspended me or worse-and then my dad would go down there and scream at them. My week suspension would be one day lol..

But these times are different, school seems like a place worse than living by the rules of chairman mao..

mx Eli
11-01-2011, 04:56 PM
The same **** happens at my school. some teachers flip over stupid things and some lauph it off kids us kids. stuff like this your better off to serve the DT. if I remember correct your a freshman, that year sucks. its a fact
just please dont be one of those kids who is loud and stands in a circle with your buddies at lunch or in the halls. it pisses everyone else off

finsteratv
11-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by mx Eli
The same **** happens at my school. some teachers flip over stupid things and some lauph it off kids us kids. stuff like this your better off to serve the DT. if I remember correct your a freshman, that year sucks. its a fact
just please dont be one of those kids who is loud and stands in a circle with your buddies at lunch or in the halls. it pisses everyone else off i hate all the mexi thugs who make those in the hall..

wilkin250r
11-01-2011, 06:38 PM
You're whining because you think the punishment is too stiff for the crime?

That's funny, in each of those situations, I see you doing something wrong. I bet if you didn't do those things, you wouldn't be whining about the punishment. Kinda difficult for the punishment to be too stiff if there's nothing to punish.

Tommy Warren
11-01-2011, 06:53 PM
saturday school????:huh I got drunk and took out a fence with a mustang and only got 2 detentions:ermm:

ben300
11-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
You're whining because you think the punishment is too stiff for the crime?

That's funny, in each of those situations, I see you doing something wrong. I bet if you didn't do those things, you wouldn't be whining about the punishment. Kinda difficult for the punishment to be too stiff if there's nothing to punish.

seems like most of the problems you have is because you have a bad attitude and have a hard time accepting responsibility....

if you dont want to do the time, dont do the crime....

this picture may get pulled, but look....and think

01boneless
11-01-2011, 07:03 PM
dude just take the punishment and for get about it lol gonna have to suck it up did you realy think that you was aloud to eat spoonfulls of cinnamon?

finsteratv
11-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by 01boneless
dude just take the punishment and for get about it lol gonna have to suck it up did you realy think that you was aloud to eat spoonfulls of cinnamon?
you must be drinkin stupid water to fall for the cinnamon challenge, even if you think the punishment is harsh you just gotta put up with it and be responsible. if you're responsible=not doing stupid shiiiiiiii at school which in turn means no school punishment..my moms a teacher so i've always said school is for learning(social too i guess), my house is for bein a dumb@$$ haha

Kickstarts-suck
11-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by ben300
seems like most of the problems you have is because you have a bad attitude and have a hard time accepting responsibility....

if you dont want to do the time, dont do the crime....

this picture may get pulled, but look....and think

This^^^

:p

mx Eli
11-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by finsteratv
you must be drinkin stupid water to fall for the cinnamon challenge, even if you think the punishment is harsh you just gotta put up with it and be responsible. if you're responsible=not doing stupid shiiiiiiii at school which in turn means no school punishment..my moms a teacher so i've always said school is for learning(social too i guess), my house is for bein a dumb@$$ haha

damn stupid water infecting us all:devil: and stupid **** is fun but you must realize there is punishment, i learned to get over the punishment as fast as i can

but seriously theres not much you can do, serve the DT and laugh about it

01boneless
11-01-2011, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mx Eli
[B]damn stupid water infecting us all:devil:

hahahaha

Ichoptop
11-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Think about this. All the dumb crap you do....there are 200 more around you doing the same dumb crap on a daily basis. If I was a teacher I would snap and start punching kids in the mouth.

best way to get through school...stay off the radar.

finsteratv
11-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Hahaha my moms a special Ed teacher so by the time she gets home there's about zero patience left in her..kinda sucks for us

01boneless
11-01-2011, 08:26 PM
omg i could only imagine!!!!

mx Eli
11-01-2011, 09:13 PM
when kids forget to tighten lugnuts on a teachers car and the wheel falls off on the road, yet the kids dont get in trouble, now thats bad. my school for ya

finsteratv
11-01-2011, 09:21 PM
wtf is a kid doing putting on a wheel? haha

01boneless
11-01-2011, 09:36 PM
^^ this..... u might be a redneck if you slip a student 20 bucks to change your tires at lunch :devil:

miller821
11-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by finsteratv
wtf is a kid doing putting on a wheel? haha

Never took an auto class?

buck440
11-02-2011, 06:26 AM
wait until you get out in the real world lol. hell of a lot of unfair goes on out there.

ben300
11-02-2011, 07:13 AM
another thing...i understand your only like 13-15 years old and a freshmen in highschool, but unless you get into some serious trouble...you should not let your parents fight your battles for you.....if you get a dention...serve it, move on..you dont need your mommy to call in everytime you act up.....

woodsman250r
11-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Just have your mommy and daddy go in there and yell at the bad teachers (obviously it is all their fault, and they are just out to get you.) Then, after they do that, come back on here to cry about it and how hard your life is. Remember to follow this practice while in college, and when you get a job too.

Or you could be a real man, take the punishment and learn from it. Lifes tough, and it only gets tougher from here. I got my fair share of detentions in school, but it was from being stupid. I learned from it, did the time, got my *** beat at home and didn't cry about it. My wife is a teacher, and she has a story everyday about some little baby like you. Suck it up, and quit crying on here unless you have real problems.

buck440
11-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Recently I have a lot of unfair **** going on but I deal with it like a healthy person should...I bottle it up. verizon has recently decided to charge me an extra 15 dollars out of nowhere on my phone bill and that ads up over time and yah it pisses me off but I do nothing about it.

EX #2

I spend $3000 to get my transmission rebuilt by bowler transmissions and when I get my car back it shift's like **** and sometimes doesn't shift and they say it was a problem caused by me after only driving it 2 blocks from bowler trans and they won't cover it. What do I do, I suck it up and forget about it.

You may think that they won and for now they might of but if it is bothering you enough down the road, one day it'll be your time to shine and do what you got to do to solve your problems and they'll see who's having the last laugh. If you can hold a grudge that long, it'll be worth it...I promise.

mx Eli
11-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by miller821
Never took an auto class?

^^ what he said

finsteratv
11-02-2011, 05:41 PM
^^ what he said our school has a bunch of city kids and budget cuts so sadly...no

TheLane
11-02-2011, 05:54 PM
lolz, damn, a bit harsh guys?

01boneless
11-02-2011, 05:57 PM
^^ no not realy :D

mx Eli
11-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by TheLane
lolz, damn, a bit harsh guys?

thats kind of what i thought... but im 15 also sooo:devil:

finsteratv: my schoolo has huge debt to, yet we somehow get the money to have a turf field put it. the best one in the state... ahah its those city boys that forgot to tighten lug nuts:chinese: auto's and matels is how i get thru the day without punching someone in the throat

finsteratv
11-02-2011, 08:34 PM
thats kind of what i thought... but im 15 also sooo:devil:

finsteratv: my schoolo has huge debt to, yet we somehow get the money to have a turf field put it. the best one in the state... ahah its those city boys that forgot to tighten lug nuts:chinese: auto's and matels is how i get thru the day without punching someone in the throat hahaha man i feel ya..

dxcody
11-02-2011, 09:24 PM
man, one person gets on here and says to suck it up and it just opens the gate for everyone to start saying "yea just suck it up man, blah blah blah"

Now if he said "man thats BS i would fight that" everyone would be saying "yea fight it!!"

Now i am not disagreeing with the whole "Face the punishment" thing but at the same time i think you need to tell your principal YOU need to have a meeting with him..

Just you, not your parents. On some occasions, your parents need to get involved, like say if someone threw the milk at the principal and you got blamed and suspended or something but over this i would have a 1 on 1 with your principal and tell him "hey i didnt mean to do this, im not a bad kid it was just kinda an off day for me and i understand what type of **** you have to put up with on a daily basis.. etc"

^^ if you do that you may gain some respect from him and it should take you off the "naughty" list until you do some stupid highschool thing that gets you in some deep shi* hahaha being how as i am a junior, let me tell ya, i have seen how differently juniors and seniors get treated rather than freshman and sophmores.

It does get better but stay low and just chill until then and you will be able to get away with a little bit more in your later years, and your principal will look back and say, well this kid has always been pretty good, maybe i will lighten up on him this time..

just my $.02

ben300
11-03-2011, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by dxcody
man, one person gets on here and says to suck it up and it just opens the gate for everyone to start saying "yea just suck it up man, blah blah blah"

Now if he said "man thats BS i would fight that" everyone would be saying "yea fight it!!"

Now i am not disagreeing with the whole "Face the punishment" thing but at the same time i think you need to tell your principal YOU need to have a meeting with him..

Just you, not your parents. On some occasions, your parents need to get involved, like say if someone threw the milk at the principal and you got blamed and suspended or something but over this i would have a 1 on 1 with your principal and tell him "hey i didnt mean to do this, im not a bad kid it was just kinda an off day for me and i understand what type of **** you have to put up with on a daily basis.. etc"

^^ if you do that you may gain some respect from him and it should take you off the "naughty" list until you do some stupid highschool thing that gets you in some deep shi* hahaha being how as i am a junior, let me tell ya, i have seen how differently juniors and seniors get treated rather than freshman and sophmores.

It does get better but stay low and just chill until then and you will be able to get away with a little bit more in your later years, and your principal will look back and say, well this kid has always been pretty good, maybe i will lighten up on him this time..

just my $.02

eventually he'll learn to just suck it up, he'll quit acting up, quit comlaining, tow the line, and will be a better person because of it....if you walk through life blaming others, not taking responsibility, and looking at things the easy way out....you'll never get ahead in life...

as joe diaz says, "harden up, ya cock suckers!"

on a side note...i take anything, anyone from Terre Haute, Indianna says with a grain of salt ever since i watched the HBO special "Dirty Driving: Thunder Cars of Indianna."..........you people from Terre Haute should be ashamed of yourselves

dxcody
11-03-2011, 09:03 AM
Judging me based on where i live? Yep im 17 i can control where i live at..:rolleyes: . .

and secondly im not FROM terre haute, i live here..

Now why exactly did you post that? Just to start shi*?

Did you read my whole post? or did you just read what you wanted to? because i never said to take the easy way out or anything you mentioned in your post but OK! :D

HondaRacing83
11-03-2011, 04:28 PM
this got a little out of hand. i can see the cinnamon thing. but a saturday detention and 5 lunch detentions for an accident is a bit excessive. principal hasnt been there so i havnt had a chance to talk to them. i already served my cinnamon detention like 2 weeks ago lol. live and learn i guess. its not gonna stop me from screwing around with my buddies, ill just do it more carefully after each time i get in trouble lol. im a kid what do you expect guys im not some wall street ceo

BlaineKaiser450
11-03-2011, 07:08 PM
You think thats bad? I got threatened with expulsion for wearing a Rogue Status shirt because apparently it "promotes violence against the school"

BlaineKaiser450
11-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Ohh, and to add to it, right next to me were some known gang members wearing almost all red and black clothing, but I guess a 17 year old who gets decent grades, plays football, and hasnt been in serious trouble before is more of a "threat"

HondaRacing83
11-03-2011, 07:20 PM
^^wowww. haha i wear the grenade snowboarding shirts to school and i have a few rogue status shirts. never got in trouble. my school is big on sagging pants! immediate saturday and they ziptie you the first time you sag. luckly im white :p