PDA

View Full Version : DFW Texas guys

BULLET99Z28
10-26-2011, 09:57 PM
Hey guys, I am leaving for DFW Thur night(Oct 27th), will be down for 10 days on vacation. I am bring my newly built R with me, def wanna get some good riding in. I have been in touch w a member on the R.net site who is also from Iowa. I guess there is some good places to ride around the metroplex. Gimme a call or a pm, i'd love to have some riding buddies. 319-491-3489 Nate if any one wants to ride.

QuadR8cer12
10-27-2011, 11:57 AM
Hey! Are you looking for trail riding or mx?

If MX we have a GREAT track we get to ride at on Tuesday only for night practice called Village Creek MX. I am hoping to have my R ready to go for it first time on a mx track this Tuesday!

I help out with our local ATV Racing series called the TQRA www.tqra.com

We are planning to have a big ride day at Underground MX Sunday Nov. 6th if you will be around. Underground mx is one of the best tracks in Texas!

Another great place to ride is The Pit in Terrel, TX

There is also a track in irving, tx called shadygrove mx. Its an ok track for beginners, it is never maintained but I think its open every day of the week

Thats about it on your choices of MX tracks to ride at around here!

BULLET99Z28
10-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Trails or mx, never ran mx and I'm still breakin in the 310 and gettng used to the power. Gotta pull the jug off when I get down, darn spark plug was lose at the carwash yesterday. Blew the carb out, stood it on end, blew the lower end out for 5 minutes, darn thing won start at all, all new ignition to. Id like to ride that ohv place near grapevine also. Gimme a call or text guys so I can ride w some R guys and show them 4pokes how its done