PDA

View Full Version : 2004 450r RACE READY!!!

450r1432
10-25-2011, 09:01 PM
2004 trx450r mx quad. I rebuilt this quad last winter and it maybe has 5 hours total since top end rebuild and powder coat. The quad it extremely fast and not for a novice rider. I've practiced 3 or 4 times and rode it about 7 times total so it has about 5 hours on rebuild. I have title in hand, looking for cash so make offers if you have it but i wont give it away. I WILL TAKE TRADE
OFFERS FOR 4x4 quads only and they must be nice. Call or text 330-495-3077 my name is Seth. Thanks for looking. I have more pics, but i suggest you come see in person. $4500 OBO

Engine:
baldwin 14:1 high comp (must run race gas)
port and polish
aftermarket cam, (when i took it apart i couldn't tell the brand but its not stock)
Blue cv4 hoses
Baldwin modified fcr carb
powder coated:
valve cover
clutch cover
oil filter cover
Blue cv4 hoses

Suspension:
Elka stage 3 front shocks (comp, rebound, preload adjustments) (I put bigger springs on front and back but can put old ones back on when you buy which are setup for 185lb or so)
Elka rear shock
elka linkage
Gibson long travel a arms
Gibson steering stem
Lsr axle
Lsr swinger and bearing carrier (this is what i think it is when i tore it down, the guy i bought it from didn't tell me and i forgot to ask).

Other stuff:
x factor nerfs, with blue nets
Carbon fiber hood (old style which i like better, has a few rock chips but overall still nice)
Ac front bumper
DW rear beadlocks with powder coated rings
mud plugs
alba full exhaust (have extra hmf full exhaust, just needs new core welded in, which costs $40 from hmf)
Works clutch lever and hot start
steel braided brake lines front and rear
tag t2 handlebars
ohlin stabalizer (it needs a plug put back in that fell out when i as riding, i took it apart and cleaned the mud out of it but will put it back together minus the little plug if sold)
new bearings in a arms, stem and swinger when it was put back together
aluminum skid plate
rear parking block off
k&k seat cover (i'm going to replace it if it sells for the right price)

powder coating is candy apple red and blue:
frame
subframe
swinger
a arms
front and rear bumber
all 4 hubs
e brake block
stem
nerfs
motor mounts
motor components

Tires:
ITP quad cross mx pro (with decent amount of life left)

With new plastics and graphics this quad would look brand new, which is what i will do if it doesn't sell. Minus the normal things a rider has to do to set it up to their liking this quad it ready to rip.

Pictures: Some are from the rebuild and some are of a couple weeks ago, i will get some more up when its fully detailed.

http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/wangchung1432/

450r1432
11-03-2011, 08:01 PM
BUMP.....Make offers, I need this thing gone.

450r1432
03-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Bump, NEW PRICE: $4500 cash

450r1432
05-06-2012, 08:21 PM
Bump, need this gone, got a new set of maier white plastics that will go with it. Make offers

Lizer53
05-31-2012, 10:23 PM
Location??