PDA

View Full Version : '08 Ltr Rear Link

rescuescrub
10-22-2011, 11:26 AM
Had my OEM rear shock revalved and sprung for my weight. Lookin to I guess "make it better". Been lookin at other companies to work on it (spring and stuff). In the meantime was wondering if changing the link would help smooth/improve the rear end. Heard both that you do /dont need to have the shock setup for the aftermarket link. Wonder which is correct and if any companies might make an aftermarket link for an OEM shock. Hope this makes sense as im getting totally confused....Thanks...RON

Warnerade
11-04-2011, 09:57 AM
It is personal preference...ask 10 different people the same question and you'll get 10 different answers. I personally chose the stock 08 linkage over the walsh +1 linkage...but I loved the walsh savior setup, where as my friend who helped me set it up hated the savior...my opinion is, try em out, run what you prefer.

phreak
11-16-2011, 06:30 AM
warnerade... what was it about the walsh linkage that makes you prefer the stock linkage?

i've only ridden with the stock and gt thunder linkage so i'm always looking for other's input on different linkages.