For Sale: NO TRADES

Axis Pro Air Shocks: $1100

Axis rear shock: $425

Pro Air Holeshot Device: $100

Shocks are set-up for 200lbs mx.
These shocks will work on 250R LT and TRX450R LT
Front Shock: 19"
Rear shock is 18 1/2"

Front Shocks are Hi/Lo Compression adjust w/rebound and added holeshot device.

Rear shock is dual-rate w/lo speed compression, and rebound.

I'll e-mail pics since the ones I have need to be resized to post.

Shocks can be resprung or revalved for a different rider weight upon purchasing. *Additional charge.*

No resonable offers refused.

Please call or text 712.621.5191

wiigstyle
10-21-2011, 07:10 PM
PM's returned.

wiigstyle
10-22-2011, 09:18 PM
Pm's returned.

Higgy87TRX425
02-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Mr. Wigstyle,
I just thought that I'd let everyone know that you lied concerning the length of the shocks that you sold to me! After I sopke with him on the phone the first time he said that he'd made a mistake and that the shocks were actually 19 1/4. So I thought that I was getting a fair deal. He offered to revalve them or at least install new seals. Then he said that he's throw the old seals in the box to show me proof that he'd actually done the work. Anyway after he recieved my money he no longer answered phone calls, I think that he replied to a single e-mail, but pretty much wouldn't talk to me about the issue. So be warned DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY JOSH @ WIGGSTYLE RACING. He'll lie to you and tell you anything that you wanna hear to make a sale. Its people like this that will make me be extra carefull in future deals. Now I always ask for GOOD photos, with a tape measure and the old parts that had been replaced (if possible). So just a heads up BEWARE OF WIGGSSTYLE RACING.
Thanks Higgy

rodriro10
02-24-2012, 11:07 AM
please pics to rodriro10@hotmail.com, thanks

Higgy87TRX425
02-24-2012, 12:41 PM
These shocks aren't forsale! I posted this add so that no one else would get burned by this POS!!! He'll Lie, to you take ur money and send you something that may or may not work on your bike. I need shocks that were 19 1/4 and he sent me shocks that were more like 18 3/4. ABout 1/2 inch off what he saidthry were.
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/543215196/AXIS%20PRO-AIRs/AxisPro-Airs046.jpg
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/543215196/AXIS%20PRO-AIRs/AxisPro-Airs045-1.jpg
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/543215196/AXIS%20PRO-AIRs/AxisPro-Airs044.jpg
See I'll post some more photos here short!
THanks Higgy!

fast450r70
02-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Your right man- 18.75"- hey I need a set but wont drop that kind of coin eventhough they're Axis Air. Alot of people don't measure the shocks correctly( center eye to center eye ) they musta been 19.25 overall length- there are alot of spineless people out there but Paypal is always a secure form of payment and NEVER send payment as a "Gift"- negotiate the "fee's"- it's only 3% anyways.

Higgy87TRX425
02-27-2012, 09:04 PM
Fast450r70,
If I remember correctly I paid hm over the phone using a credit card! So I'm not sure how much could be done at this point? They fit the bike, I called Axis and they said that if I was gonna be just using them for a dune bike then they should be ok? It still pisses me off that that he lied to me just to make the sale, and to further prove that he was being shaddy he wouldn't even answer and phone calls or emails.
So I know that I'm loosing shock travel and the bike sits lower because of this. I think that the only way to correct this properly is to buy new shock boddies? Unless there's some interenal restrictor or shim inside that can be taken out? To lengthen the shock? If anyone can help or knows anything that maybe of use to to me please don't be afraid to speak up!!! Chim in anytime!!
Thanks Higgy

fast450r70
02-28-2012, 06:39 AM
If your wanting 19.25+ length shocks- Yes-they will need to be redone by Axis or a Axis approved shock builder. If you were to use them for MX or XC, then you'll be putting your shocks and a-arms in jeopardy. I think I was told by a shock builder that the bodies run around $85 each-then you'll have the labor. I really think there isn't anything internal that can be done to increase the stroke-Sorry you got HOSED. I would post the shocks for sale and buy the actual shocks you need. Tis the season- riders are wanting stuff for their quads for the upcoming race season- try a different forum like ******** and trx450r.org. Good luck man...

jjohns5
02-28-2012, 07:58 AM
Hey Higgy, I had a set of Pro airs and needed them longer as well, after talking to Axis I relized that there was a 1/4" droop spacer that could be removed, mine were at 19 and3/4" and I needed 20" so I sent them to have them removed, not sure if they make different size spacers but you may be in luck; ofcourse it will cost a a service on both at just under $200 which the seller should pay?

Higgy87TRX425
02-28-2012, 06:11 PM
jjohns5, Fast450r70,
So there might be an internal spacer in there? I guess the shock would have to be taken apart to see. Then I could have them set-up for 200-220lb rider so I know forsure! This of coarse would require new seals and at least I'd know that it had been done right! They were initially suppose to be set-up for a 200lb rider, but from how things have progressed and getting HOSED!! I'm sure that its understandable to think that he probably didn't do any of the work on the shocks that he claimed to do. With the luck that I've had getting ahold of the seller, I'm 100% positive that he wouldn't shell out a penny to make things right with me. Hopefully I can get these set-up correctly for a couple hundred snd then I wouldn't feel as bad!
I'm learning more often then not its just better to buy new products, versus other peoples problems!! This was an expensive $1000 lesson, but I dam sure won't make the same mistake twice!
Thanks Higgy

fast450r70
02-28-2012, 07:03 PM
Keep your fingers crossed that the seller was right about the weight rateing. I don't know much about the Air shocks but if they were Spring shocks and they so happened to be sprung lighter than 200#, then you'd be looking at new springs also. Good luck on your venture and hope the best. The Pro Air are suppose to be a awesome shock- right up there with the Pep PB1's.

Honda5
02-28-2012, 07:25 PM
Jjohns5 do you still have yours or is that the set of 20" ones with the crossover that I ended up with?

jjohns5
02-28-2012, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Honda5
Jjohns5 do you still have yours or is that the set of 20" ones with the crossover that I ended up with?

If (Nrgy) sold them to you then maybe, he was the one who bought them from me after I had the droop spacer removed and set up from Axis?

Higgy, there may be an internal droop spacer but the only way to tell is to open them up for a service. The best bet would be to get some info on the shocks from the seller but that probably won't work, I would call Micah at Axis and see what he has to say, he's a good guy to deal with.

Higgy87TRX425
03-01-2012, 04:01 PM
jjohns5,
I already spoke with Axis, and I believe it was Micah that I spoke with! However at that time I didn't know that they may have an interenal droop spacer? So I guess that I'll be giving AXis another call. Thanks for the heads up! The whole reason that I bought these shocks was because I heard that they were really a sweet set-up once you got them dialed in. Plus I already had an rear Axis shock!
Thanks Higgy!

jjohns5
03-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Axis is no doubt one of the best so you should be very happy; I really like their service, they do go out of their way for the customer, good luck and let us know what comes of it...