PDA

View Full Version : Arena cross tour - TN, MS

thequadfather+2
10-20-2011, 07:10 PM
http://arenacrosstour.com/AX/Home.html

This series has a couple good venues. Memphis, Batesville, Murfreesboro and Cookeville. The Rainesville Alabama stop is in east Alabama and will be one of the closest races to all you Georgia boys....However. Murfreesboro is one of our favorites.

Starts in December

jay-r
10-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Maybe we can make a couple of these. Looks like the Murfreesboro race might fit our schedule. It is interesting that the smallest quad class goes up to 100cc. I guess I will have to dust off our 70 ss motor.

CRBOGGAN
10-23-2011, 05:58 PM
http://jmrpowersports.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=115 Here are a few more indoor races in AL.

jungleboy213
11-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Hey Jamie,
We went to the race yesterday in Fayette and what a show! There were just as many minis as there was big quads. Noah battled for position every race. They even had a mini open class for all of the kids to race together. It was very well maintained and organized. I am glad we went.
We will probably go next week, too. I know it's a long drive, but it is well worth it. We were the only ones there from KY. Bruce Carson and his gang would give you the shirt off their back to help you out. I'm going to try to get a hold of Chris Waychoff and Daniel Yarbro to see if they'll go, too.

CRBOGGAN
11-07-2011, 11:04 AM
213 get you some new chains and come back again we had a good time and the more quads you bring with you the better it will be. Hope the rider was not to bad on the mecanic(dad) on the ride home lol.

thequadfather+2
11-07-2011, 02:25 PM
All the way from kentucky to take the hole shot!!!!Hope yall had a safe trip home. Looking forward to seeing yall again. Hope you can make it.

BTW: If yall come back they are going to put the mini's at the top of the line-up so yall will not have to stay late.

jay-r
11-07-2011, 06:03 PM
Wow. Sounds like great racing. I wish we could get down there. Jordyn doesn't like the off season. Doesn't look like my work schedule is going to allow me to make it though. I am trying to save some vacation time for next season. It is great to hear that Noah represented us Northerners well. :D

Good luck this weekend.

jungleboy213
11-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Well so far, it looks like we are coming down Saturday. I talked to a couple of guys tonight that might come too. Christan (My wife) is coming this time, so you can make fun of her comments on youtube, face-to-face. I might even be able to get some sleep before Saturday.

hensonfamfun
11-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Jamie and Noah were awesome. We loved having yall there!!!! I'm sure Noah passed out on the way home, The played hard all day! We will be having some cake and pizza for Connor's birthday on Saturday so you are ALL more than welcome to load up on all the bad stuff and attend and any of your pals that come with you!!!!! So bring some chains and see you all there this Saturday!

jungleboy213
11-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Just to give you Alabama guys a heads up, the reason for the chain issue was a broken frame (Broke at the gusset under the seat) and Noah broke both front motor mounts on the frame. Has anyone else had an issue with the front mounts on the frame? I was thinking of making my own and welding them on.

CRBOGGAN
11-19-2011, 09:54 PM
Yes on the front mounts Robbie and Tyler's have both broken. We just welded Robbie's and have not had any other problem. Are you missing a torque wrench? The man that lines us up in staging found one and asked us to check with everyone.

jungleboy213
11-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Yeah, I left it on the gate banner....I didn't even realize it until we were home. Does he still have it? If so, I'll get it at the next race we go to.

CRBOGGAN
11-20-2011, 10:29 AM
Yes he still has it I will get you up with him next time you come to race he said it will be in his truck.

eightysix86
11-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Anybody going to run the indoor in Cookeville TN. on Feb. 4?
thinking about it myself ,if theres going to be a bunch there!!

thequadfather+2
12-05-2011, 06:27 PM
hey 86, The race in Murfreesboro, TN on 1/14/12 will be the one. We will be there and, if I am not mistaken, should be a pretty good mini quad turn out. We have ran several races with that tour/series in the past and the Murfreesboro race is always a good one.

jake55
01-03-2012, 09:46 AM
do they have a shifter class???
all the cvt's are tore down but i could come down with the dirt bikes and a shifter quad if they have a class for it.

jungleboy213
01-03-2012, 10:56 AM
We'll be there...there should be a good turnout in Shelbyville this weekend. I know at least 3 of the minis from the TMXA will be there. I know a couple of big quads will be there, too.

thequadfather+2
01-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Hey Rob, you can run the shifter in the same class. they dont break the class up between shifters and cvt's. it's really just age and cc limit for the mini quads and of course he could get some bike action as well.

Jamie, yall going to Shelbyville? We plan on being at Murfreesboro.

bloodswet&gears
01-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by jungleboy213
We'll be there...there should be a good turnout in Shelbyville this weekend. I know at least 3 of the minis from the TMXA will be there. I know a couple of big quads will be there, too.
Their class for atv youth is 8-15 60-90cc. Guess if your rider is under 8 he can't race. Dont show a 4-8 year old class. Anybody Know any different?

jay-r
01-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Their class for atv youth is 8-15 60-90cc. Guess if your rider is under 8 he can't race. Dont show a 4-8 year old class. Anybody Know any different?

I saw that too. We are not going to Shelbyville. Planning to race next weekend in Murfreesboro in the mini quad class. It is 4 to 7 year old, 0 to 100cc.

bloodswet&gears
01-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by jay-r
I saw that too. We are not going to Shelbyville. Planning to race next weekend in Murfreesboro in the mini quad class. It is 4 to 7 year old, 0 to 100cc.
Cullman,Al. is just an hour or hour and a half further. I guess I'll just let the Boss decide. Go to Shelbyville and watch or go to Cullman.

thequadfather+2
01-05-2012, 05:22 PM
i believe most of the gang will be at Cullman. I know one mini quad that will be going to Shelbyville. I think most all of us will be at Murfreesboro next week.

edwardsp&b
01-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Next weekend was the race we wanted to show up too. But ive got cases split on 2 bikes waiting on parts, and our other motor is out of town right now. Wish we could make it, but just getting a bike running by next weekend is going to be a job. Yall have fun.....
bryan

thequadfather+2
01-12-2012, 09:54 PM
"our other motor is out of town right now."

really, where's "out of town" exactly??:devil:

wish y'all could make it Bryan.

edwardsp&b
01-13-2012, 07:30 AM
Its on vacation!LOL

Just trying to work out the bugs getting ready for next year....I will say that Im very impressed by what Ive seen so far......
yall have fun. Remember its a cvt, its not going to run perfect all the time.
Bryan