PDA

View Full Version : 2003 LSR chassis

dustinshuler
10-20-2011, 12:40 PM
I have a 2003 LSR Baja no link pro peg chassis for sale.
It comes with the follwing parts list.
Red frame and sub-frame with aluminum lsr motor mounts
Chrome no link LSR std length swingarm w/chain guide mount
Custom Axis fully adjustable rear no link shock with remote rez
Custom air box with LT 500 intake boot and aluminum adapter
Chrome LSR STD length antivibe stem with clamps with stk stem clamp
Houser LT +2 front end with 400ex spindles with tie rods and ends
Custom Axis 19 inch front shocks with remote rezzys
Red tank
stk radiator with hoses
aluminum rad shrouds
Durablue Axle
Stk carrier
Stk rear brake hub with rotor
Baldwin swingarm bolt

This is exactly what you get no more no less!!! I do not want to part it. If you want to see it parted just buy it and part it.lol

My price is 2000.00 and would prefer local pick up. If not you can pay shipping.

I will be out of town for the next 3 days so if you are interested just call me at 828-508-5344 after that I will be back around a computer.And I will have my good friend SUPERMAN post up some pics.

superman
10-20-2011, 03:40 PM
Good lookin roller Dustin! Good parts list going with it too!! Keep in mind people, the motor is NOT included in this package deal, Dustin just hadn't removed it before the pic was taken. Plus he agreed to give it to me for dropping his bolts of to be re-zinced and for posting this pic!! :cool:

dustinshuler
10-20-2011, 08:41 PM
I will get some updated pics when I get back in town of it how it sits right now.

Higgy87TRX425
10-21-2011, 08:16 PM
That sounds like a pretty sweet deal! I already have enough projects though. I'm sure this will sell pretty quick at this price!!!

rayman375
10-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Higgy87TRX425
That sounds like a pretty sweet deal! I already have enough projects though. I'm sure this will sell pretty quick at this price!!!
That is an awesome deal, I can't believe nobody has jumped on it yet.

dustinshuler
10-24-2011, 09:46 AM
TTT

DnB_racing
10-24-2011, 06:00 PM
very interested..... I pm'ed and called

please get in touch with me with some pics of parts not shown and any details thanks....

JMaN05
10-25-2011, 12:25 PM
$2k shipped to PA? Have the cash..

dustinshuler
10-25-2011, 06:53 PM
HAHA. Don't need to sell it that bad!!!!!!

danhung11
10-25-2011, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by dustinshuler

Don't you love this crap Dustin? Some people...I swear. $2k is a steal, better drive down there and pic that up ASAP!

Bump for a good guy!

DnB_racing
10-25-2011, 07:30 PM
Im taking it! Ill call you tomorow and we can work out all the details, thanks...Barry

JMaN05
10-25-2011, 07:41 PM

Originally posted by danhung11
Don't you love this crap Dustin? Some people...I swear. $2k is a steal, better drive down there and pic that up ASAP!

ur right, my mistake. Sorry to humor u guys. Not like i offered $1000. I didnt say it was a bad deal..I just thought u may take a $200 hit to get something out of the garage. Ive taken thousands of dollars in losses buying n selling quads..

Good luck with sale! I may be in touch

JMaN05
10-25-2011, 07:43 PM
Well there u go dnb_racing is gunna get a great deal! Wish i were closer..

dustinshuler
10-25-2011, 09:18 PM
Sale pending! DnB_racing! Danny you are getting one awesome DEAL!!!! Also Danny has been great to work with!

Higgy87TRX425
10-25-2011, 09:44 PM
Dustin,. Keith here I just sent you a text message and I wanted to make sure that you recieved my address just in case you didin't get my voicemail ther other day. When I called you back? I've been a little bit swamped with work , but I still really want those hubs so let me know if there still commin out. You have my number on ur phone should you need to call me again?
Thanks Higgy

DnB_racing
10-26-2011, 02:47 PM
Sale pending! DnB_racing! Danny you are getting one awesome DEAL!!!! Also Danny has been great to work with! LOL... Its Barry but thats fine, You can call me anything you want,as long as you call me when the check clears.lol

that is As long as your not selling it to someone named Danny,

I cant wait:D

ill be sure to do a build thread, I promise Dustin, I will give it a good home, thanks for everything,

Its people like you that make the 250 a close community, your definitely one of the good guys

you dont get this type of brotherhood from 4 stoke guys...

dustinshuler
10-27-2011, 08:57 AM
SORRY Barry! I was doing this and thinking something else at the same time. Call me when you get the shipping details worked out. Ill send you a pm on my work adress so the shipping will be cheaper.

DnB_racing
11-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Dustin Thank you for every thing!!!!

I feel like im not only getting a great frame, but that Ive met a great guy...

Anyone that has a opportunity to do business with Dustin, will have NO regrets... HIGHLY RECOMENDED

danhung11
11-16-2011, 03:17 PM
I'd have to agree with you Danny... Kidding Barry! Dustin is a great guy and easy to work with. Its always nice to receive a call out of the blue to talk R's. Looking forward to your build!

DnB_racing
11-16-2011, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by danhung11
I'd have to agree with you Danny... Kidding Barry! Dustin is a great guy and easy to work with. Its always nice to receive a call out of the blue to talk R's. Looking forward to your build! LOL....

My build will definitely take a few months...

but I want something as nice as yours Dan and Troys and Higgy and Dustin and Jason and superman and a bunch of others.. it wont happen overnight. you guys set the bar pretty high, I just hope mine comes out half as nice

superman
11-16-2011, 09:21 PM
A lil TLC and attention to detail is all it takes!! Ok, and maybe some pocket change here and there!!:D Good luck Barry, lookin forward to watching another build!!

88r8303
11-20-2011, 09:12 PM
What does it take to make that lt500 intake boot work? What box? And do you notice alot of difference? Im fixing to do a esr330 and dont want to choke it down because of the air intake.