PDA

View Full Version : Any MMA and FMX fans out there?

Wired
10-17-2011, 08:29 PM
Working with some people on trying something new. First show is next Thursday, if your in the area we promise your going to get your money's worth!!!

We'll be jumping over the octagon between fights. Should be a heck of an event!

quadrider
10-18-2011, 01:35 PM
Ill be there! hope to get to talk to you guys more and see more riding than last year when you were here.

meankfx
10-19-2011, 12:35 PM
Awesome!!!!

Duf6
10-21-2011, 04:51 PM
That would be a fun show.

muddy400EX
10-22-2011, 05:37 AM
O!M!F!G! that will be awesome, just need some metal bands to top off. two dudes beating the crap outta each other, while quads jump over the them doing freestyle, while jammin to some heavy metal

most badazz show ever!

Tommy Warren
10-23-2011, 05:07 PM
you should send this to jason ellis on twitter he loves mma and "moto" as he calls it... he will shout out on the satellite radio show for you I imagine....or make fun of it one of the 2

@ellismate on twitter

or his sidekick rawdog @radiotfb

Whaley24
10-26-2011, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Wired
Working with some people on trying something new. First show is next Thursday, if your in the area we promise your going to get your money's worth!!!

We'll be jumping over the octagon between fights. Should be a heck of an event!

i just thought of something that could top this. people on fmx quads fighting while playing heavy metal music lmao

DVS_Freestyler
10-26-2011, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Whaley24
people on fmx quads fighting while playing heavy metal music lmao

We could have them also race, in or around monster trucks. We could call this, Quad Wars. GENIUS!

honduh440
10-27-2011, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by DVS_Freestyler
We could have them also race, in or around monster trucks. We could call this, Quad Wars. GENIUS!

Do we get to draw out of a hat to determine who wins the race? Is it for free? if so count me in!

quadrider
10-27-2011, 07:03 PM
At the show waiting for things to get started ! Should be a good one .. derek were are you ??

quadrider
10-27-2011, 10:48 PM
The show went awesome!! they defintitly need to do more of them! The crowd really responded well to jon and the flip. they really went off while they were flipping over the ring while the fight was going on. jon i didnt get a chance to come say hi, looked like you had plenty of other people talking to you all ready..

Wired
10-28-2011, 11:17 PM
Holy crap that got intense for the fight we jumped over. i didnt know we were literally jumping over a fight in progress. everything went well and sounds like me might be doing a few more real soon. lotta fun!!