PDA

View Full Version : Figured ya'll might like this....

Pappy
10-17-2011, 09:11 AM
http://kenhill.smugmug.com/Other/Private-Gallery-2/i-Q48pNct/0/XL/EDT4662-XL.jpg

red88r
10-17-2011, 09:36 AM
Very nice...thanks for sharing.

89rwfo
10-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Yep Pappy just made my day.
What a picture....

Fear250r
10-17-2011, 10:24 AM
What an wesome shot!!

atvmxr
10-17-2011, 10:33 AM
that is a disgrace to the American flag to be all ripped up like that. I guess it became acceptable to the public to have a tattered flag after the one from WTC on 9/11 was displayed so proundly. But that is NOT how our flag is to be displayed..

just saying

Pappy
10-17-2011, 11:23 AM
I believe the incredibly high winds saturday caused the flags demise. I would bet $$ it is made in Taiwan or China. I do know that the track owner meant no disrespect and im sure it will be taken down and or replaced as they had a big weekend bash there this weekend. Usually its a cheap plastic orange flag.

While I agree many do not follow proper flag display, im not ready to throw this guy under the bus knowing the circumstances.

C-LEIGH RACING
10-17-2011, 12:10 PM
I had to take a second look at that pic, didnt notice it at first, WOW a 250R.

Good work as always Pap.

Tell Harlan Andreas got a good excuse for not winning every race on her 2 stroke, she's been expecting the last 5 national races & not told us till the last race of the season.

How did your son end up his MX season.
Neil

socal
10-19-2011, 01:13 PM
Great pic!Was the coloring altered to take any color out of the backdrop?

Mony25
10-19-2011, 07:19 PM
Very cool pic!!!

profab250R
10-23-2011, 12:50 AM
As for the comment about the flag and the display. The United States flag represents the struggles that soldiers and civilians and this country have endured in the past, are enduring presently and will endure in the future. The fact that the flag is flying, be it fresh and new or beaten and tattered, represents the freedom that has been provided by our country and willingness to pay the ultimate price to and display perfect selflessness so that we can race our quads, spend time with our families, and enjoy nearly anything we want.

That tattered flag represents time, stories, and history of the greatest place on earth. To fly a US flag is the ultimate freedom and privilege and if its tattered the least we can say is atleast its flying!

Bad *** picture BTW!

koh0001
10-24-2011, 03:52 PM
Sweet picture..gotta love those 250r ripping it up

timothypantera
11-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by profab250R
As for the comment about the flag and the display. The United States flag represents the struggles that soldiers and civilians and this country have endured in the past, are enduring presently and will endure in the future. The fact that the flag is flying, be it fresh and new or beaten and tattered, represents the freedom that has been provided by our country and willingness to pay the ultimate price to and display perfect selflessness so that we can race our quads, spend time with our families, and enjoy nearly anything we want.

That tattered flag represents time, stories, and history of the greatest place on earth. To fly a US flag is the ultimate freedom and privilege and if its tattered the least we can say is atleast its flying!

Bad *** picture BTW! nicely put.

honda400ex2003
11-01-2011, 10:14 PM
great pic pap! thanks for sharing.

steve