PDA

View Full Version : Who watched Monster Energy Cup?

madskrillz2
10-16-2011, 05:02 PM
I didn't get to see it. I heard Alessi flicked Dungey off or something like that. Anybody else see it?

ryan243
10-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Pretty incredible event. Alessi is an idiot and after last night I have very little respect for him.

01boneless
10-16-2011, 05:26 PM
i seen the first moto the track was amazing!!!! they had like a 250 ft up hill that cornerd on top and came back down it was beast!!

Stiles86
10-16-2011, 05:42 PM
alesi is retarded for that move and the event was awsome i liked seeing the amature clips in between

madskrillz2
10-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Stiles86
alesi is retarded for that move and the event was awsome i liked seeing the amature clips in between

So what happened? Why did he flick him off? Just random?

rollie
10-16-2011, 06:22 PM
Just wanna say congrats to my guy Nick Wey!!!!

dunge looked good but his rear shock needs alot of work haha

ryan243
10-16-2011, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
So what happened? Why did he flick him off? Just random? I don't really understand it. Dungey made a good clean pass while alessi was swerving all over and blocking then when dungey got by alessi threw a hard block pass on and flipped him off... He's just an idiot like his dad

honda400ex2003
10-16-2011, 07:09 PM
i watched it till they switched to the race
then went to bed and couldnt find it again. so i watched the first part of it.

was def cool for sure, esp with all of the am guys out there ripping.

steve

muddy400EX
10-16-2011, 09:48 PM
ya alessi passed him and flipped him off, then like 2 min later dungey passes him back with another clean pass like it was nothin. **** alessi

and im sick of vp

BakerRacing40
10-16-2011, 09:59 PM
didn't get to watch it all DVR jacked up and missed it.. :mad: .... found this recap of the mains. http://moto-racing.speedtv.com/article/video-sx-monster-energy-cup-recap/ appears all the issues are between 5:30 and 6:30 in the video.. Dungey is a class act racer, it would have been easy to go back at him dirty but just went back to racing clean and fast. even though Alessi's pass was just a block pass with some contact that i didn't that was too bad, but his actions with his hands wasn't called for. just race and call it hard racing and all would be cool.. :confused:

Pacheco_450r
10-16-2011, 11:13 PM
Wow Alessi is such jerk, Dungey Passed him clean both times! Dungey is a class act for sure.

madskrillz2
10-17-2011, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
didn't get to watch it all DVR jacked up and missed it.. :mad: .... found this recap of the mains. http://moto-racing.speedtv.com/article/video-sx-monster-energy-cup-recap/ appears all the issues are between 5:30 and 6:30 in the video.. Dungey is a class act racer, it would have been easy to go back at him dirty but just went back to racing clean and fast. even though Alessi's pass was just a block pass with some contact that i didn't that was too bad, but his actions with his hands wasn't called for. just race and call it hard racing and all would be cool.. :confused:

Nice find. I've been looking for some footage.

yfzrider93
10-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Anybody else notice that when villopoto has been giving podium speeches lately he goes to say "I can't thank (insert sponsor here) enough" but he leaves out the enough? Haha so he ends up saying "I can't thank so and so" and moves on. After the MEC he said he can't thank Jesus for example and I know I've heard him say he can't thank Monster Energy Kaw a few times this season. You'd think someone from the team would make sure he's finishing his statement haha.

ryan243
10-17-2011, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by yfzrider93
Anybody else notice that when villopoto has been giving podium speeches lately he goes to say "I can't thank (insert sponsor here) enough" but he leaves out the enough? Haha so he ends up saying "I can't thank so and so" and moves on. After the MEC he said he can't thank Jesus for example and I know I've heard him say he can't thank Monster Energy Kaw a few times this season. You'd think someone from the team would make sure he's finishing his statement haha.
Haha I've noticed it and it drives me nuts for some reason.

madskrillz2
10-17-2011, 06:05 PM
HOLY! Watch these crashes from practice. I don't see how Cunningham isn't dead.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C96Yf_vh4e0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

89trx250r
10-17-2011, 11:57 PM
You are all stupid ignorant ****s...Alessi didn't flip anyone off. He pointed at him there's ****ing gossip everywhere about this like a bunch of little ****ing girls, but here's the photo so you ****ing Maryjane's will have to find something else to gossip about...

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6060/776in.jpg

madskrillz2
10-18-2011, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by 89trx250r
You are all stupid ignorant ****s...Alessi didn't flip anyone off. He pointed at him there's ****ing gossip everywhere about this like a bunch of little ****ing girls, but here's the photo so you ****ing Maryjane's will have to find something else to gossip about...

I never said he did I just heard from everyone else he did. Plus the announcers, including Ricky, said it looked like he gave him the bird so don't go jumping on everyone's back about it. Go blow up Ricky's twitter if you feel that strongly about it.

ryan243
10-18-2011, 07:30 AM

Whether he did or didn't, it doesn't change how I feel about him. P.s. calm down a bit not that big of a deal.

300ex_#387
10-18-2011, 07:33 AM

Its not like the fans are the ones who started it. The announcers said something about flipping him off. I'm sure you thought the same thing till you saw that picture. Chill out man I hope you didn't lose any sleep over this.

quad2xtreme
10-18-2011, 09:08 AM
Damn, the last race went past the scheduled time so I missed all of it! I forgot to set the recording to go past the scheduled event time.

I will be looking forward to this event in the coming years. Wish Stewart and Canard were there along with Dungey having more time on his ride. I'm no expert but I could definitely tell that rear suspension was working against him. Villopoto's never been my favorite rider because I always thought luck was on his side. I've really changed my opinion over the last year. He is the smartest rider on the track...very calculated and in control at all times...and he is as fast as he wants/needs to be. I now appreciate the fact that he is an exceptional athlete and a businessman. You have to appreciate a man who knows how to maximize his earning potential.

BlasterEaten250
10-18-2011, 02:59 PM
Villopotto is definately amazingly fast right now. Not to take that away from him, but to me it gets boring when one guy is wayyy out front. I wish there was more side x side racing but it was still fun to watch. Go Dungey! :cool:

KingpinsEx
10-18-2011, 06:32 PM
I have been an Alessi fan in the past, but I thought it was pretty sad that he was whining during the press conference about having to spend 8k on his own bike. The guys has been a factory rider for how many years? If you are a professional dirtbike racer you should not complain about having to buy a dirtbike/atv like the rest of us. It just did not come off as professional at all and then he was going on about how he desperately needs the payday. I thought it was a great battle he had going on for a while though with Dungey, very interesting because they swaped brands.

scottproquad
10-18-2011, 07:52 PM
I watched it start to finish loved every second of it and cant wait till next yrs. Way i look at it its for a millon bucks!!! Id try anythig and anything too!! Thats racing!

300ex_#387
10-19-2011, 07:12 AM
Don't worry. Alessi isn't pay for his bikes anymore. He got a ride with Motoconcepts.