PDA

View Full Version : natty built 300ex, open to trades

Shafer777
10-16-2011, 02:16 PM
2005 national built 300ex- $3000 firm, or trades for 400's/450's, let me know what you got and can do partial trades, i need to get rid of this thing before next season.

-motor-
Snyder built 295cc ama legal natioal motor, from crank up
Lightened flywheel, ballanced crank with heavy duty bearings
wiseco 250x 295cc 12.0:1 comp piston (wrist pin location gives it more compression)
shaved head with porting done on flow chart, curtis sparks +2+1 valve kit with web grind 254 cam, hardened rockers, high rev springs, strengthened valve cover, titanium guides ect.
curtis sparks x-6 pipe and 35mm flat slide carb.

-suspention-
lonestar rear axle, trim row billet carrier
custom LT swing arm with works remote rez shock
regular travel +3+1 a-arms with LT shock relocator and revalved 450r shocks.

-exterior-
custom made 1/4" thick aluminum full body skid plate
custom nerf bars and grab bar
AC front bumper
909 bars, cr high bend (im pretty sure)

i raced this in the 2010 nationals, and even missing a couple races, pulled off a respectable 9th place overall in the schoolboy jr class and a 5th overall in the sr. this bike only has the 2010 season on it because i was out most of the 2011, due to me trying to be a geologist by taking dirt samples with my helmet and breaking my neck. oh well **** happens. its been very reliable to me, and i have no doubt that its a good bike. i am the original owner of it, i have done everything to it since i bought it off the showroom floor back in 06, title in hand.

any questions just text or call me, (419) 631-5920. if i dont answer, leave a voice mail. i dont normally answer unknown numbers due to prank calling. thanks for looking!