PDA

View Full Version : Military Discounts???

trailrider894
10-14-2011, 11:31 AM
Has anyone found any dealers or brands that offer military discounts??? I'm looking to see, because I'm trying to kickstart a racing team for the Army, and we are looking for places that offer military discounts. Thank you!!! If you would like to help support or give idea's ,let me know!!!

Mike Pritt
10-15-2011, 06:58 PM
So far I have found that Blingstar and Faast Company (Flexx Bars) offer a military discount. Call them for the details. You can also get a discount with Cycle gear. If you find any more keep me updated.

I know Houser doesn't I have already asked.

feuerstack411
10-16-2011, 03:46 AM
whats this racing team for the army?

trailrider894
10-16-2011, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
whats this racing team for the army?

Well as of right now, I can't talk much about it. BUT, i'm trying to get some people together to do some ATV Racing while sporting the Army Strong Logo's, BUT you have to be either Army Reserve not National Guard, or Army on Active Duty.

Tommy Warren
10-16-2011, 10:42 AM
mount a 50 cal on the front bumper and see how many people get in your way;)

trailrider894
10-16-2011, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
mount a 50 cal on the front bumper and see how many people get in your way;)

So far with our first bikes, new ARMY STRONG theme set to be unveiled around chirstmas, it should be interesting. I have taken a few Beta's to the track and everbody, I MEAN EVERYBODY, starts getting scared when we roll up with our blacked out truck and trailer with MASSIVE ARMY STRONG signs on them... I miss this forum... Life has changed so much, I just can't keep up enough to keep everyone in the loop.

extremeblastr
10-18-2011, 07:21 PM
i'm stationed at ft riley in kansas, not really sure on where to ride around here but looking to buy a new bike in the spring and get back into racing so pleaseeeee fill me in with a pm

feuerstack411
10-19-2011, 10:04 AM
I'd be interested as I'm in the Army, but I'll be in Korea for a year