PDA

View Full Version : Procom issues

tls90lx
10-12-2011, 08:58 AM
I have had two procom boxes in a row on my sons raptor 90 where the 1,2 and 3 settings dont work properly, on those settings its like the rev limiter kicks in early. The other settings seem fine. has anyone else had this issue? the other setting sit sure seems to pick up the power!

ccdhowell
10-28-2011, 07:11 PM
The procom box on my daughter's Raptor started giving intermittent spark on all settings last weekend. I put the stock box back on, but gave up a lot of power.

tls90lx
10-28-2011, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by ccdhowell
The procom box on my daughter's Raptor started giving intermittent spark on all settings last weekend. I put the stock box back on, but gave up a lot of power.

I have discovered that they are junk by checking diffrent forums. Also found out the one that
"alba" sells is the same one made by procom, and the one on ebay called the " revbox" is a procom box with a diffrent sticker

eightysix86
11-27-2011, 04:36 AM
I was a test DUMMY for procom ,when they came out with this box!! It will not work with electric start!!! the best thing to do is go with a pvl, it will make one run!! I got one for sell! pm me if interested!!