PDA

View Full Version : Axis Pro Airs

jjohns5
10-10-2011, 02:55 PM
I just picked up a pair for a lt front and just wanted a lttle feedback,not to familar with them,I Have read some great and not so great reviews on them,so give me the good and the bad...Thanks

fandl450r
10-17-2011, 07:53 AM
A friend of mine had a pair on his CRF450R Hybrid. He did like the shocks, however he said they are very finicky in terms of body roll even if the PSI is a few pounds off.

jjohns5
10-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Had a chance to ride with these and I really like them,aside from the noticable body roll over the spring set up,thumbs up so far and the quality surpases the Fox in my opinon...bought these from Britboy,six months old,like new,could'nt be happier...

hontrx265r
10-19-2011, 07:49 PM
I also picked up a set and your correct there are alot of mixed reviews, however my opinion is they work great.. I really do not feel the body roll issue at all. they are on my laeger crf as well. I personally think the 250r chassis doesn't have as much forward weight transfer so it works well with the shocks. There is a ton of tuning available so thats the tricky part. I did add a 1" crossover inside.

jjohns5
10-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Less body roll on the 250r makes sense, I rode them with my old jb arms at 19.75" and they feel great, May send them back to Axis to remove the spacer they used to shorten them before I throw them on my Walsh front...I spoke to Axis and they do set their Air shocks up a little shorter for a better ride. Your right about the tuning part being tricky but they have alot to offer and I like the quality, I would gladly pay the extra cash for Axis...