PDA

View Full Version : "I'm fed up with this place im leaving"blah blah

forum
02-25-2003, 10:37 AM
"I'm fed up I'm leaving" for the people posting long heart filled posts about themselves leaving the site because its "changed" or because you don't like a moderater or two. GOOD! LEAVE!. No one cares. you realy don't have to anounce it to people as tho its going to change there lifes. If i were to leave no one would care. There are only a few people on the site that people would actualy care about if they left. And so far they havent made the speech yet. THose people are PAppy, Rico , Ben,ect. basicaly all the moderatoers that run it. Because without them we have no site!. And pappy just keeps this place a little more relaxed, same with rico. Whenever theres some stupid argument about why your axis are better then elka's they usualy find a way to cool things down. and for the people that complain about the way the site is run. take a hike! ben works hard to keep little goofs from curupting our site and rules are rules! You break em. Then hit the road!.!

Castor-426ex
02-25-2003, 10:39 AM
lmfgdao!!

phatswinn
02-25-2003, 10:41 AM
:eek2: :huh that was just uncalled for, they want people to react like u did thats why they made the post..so just do ben a favor and delete the mo fo thread

forum
02-25-2003, 10:41 AM
is that not true tho?? do you care if some shmoe says hes leaving?

airheadedduner
02-25-2003, 10:47 AM
If you think this place is strict go to www.pbreview.com. Thoose guys are ON TOP OF EVERYTHING. Exriders is very laid back. If people want to leave fine, but there is no other place on the net that provides the wealth of info as here.

MSL
02-25-2003, 10:50 AM
This post is just as bad
all this post is doing is complaining.

:(

forum
02-25-2003, 10:52 AM
how do you figure??

TheChknhwk
02-25-2003, 11:07 AM
I agree, no one will care except several butt buddies of the departing party. I am over the "my heart pumps purple p1ss for you" speaches. :rolleyes:

I am with my northbound brother. Look up, see blue!

I believe Ben said we should all act more mature than this, but who can resist?? Please post a moose or a bowl or something symbolizing the endless bliss that is teenage spirit!

In closing,

Know your role & shut your hole.

Hawk

02-25-2003, 11:10 AM
I think I'll just have another beer and check back on this thread in a few hours if I can still see straight....:ermm:

MOUSE
02-25-2003, 11:10 AM
man i can just feel the love in this place :bandit:

Striker49
02-25-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by MOUSE
man i can just feel the love in this place :bandit:

Yeah, me too.

Come on guys, its as simple as this:

1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

I mean, if you dont like what someone posts. Just dont respond to it. It saves everyone alot of trouble and there is far less flaming. Like this post...Im afraid it is just going to become a flame war. :(

Hey Rico, drink one for me dude. :p

BrianWrightR6
02-25-2003, 11:18 AM
Here yahh go guys......

MOUSE
02-25-2003, 11:20 AM
if some of us get this heated just posting on a message board, i would pay good money to see what would happen in person :rolleyes:

QuadTrix6
02-25-2003, 11:23 AM
no offense Forum but i don't really care who you care about on here or who you think is the coolest on the site, stop complaining, and just chill were all here for info not popularity..if people wanna state that there leaving then so be it, i for one do like to hear if people are no longer gonna be on the site...just my thought no flame intended forum

TheChknhwk
02-25-2003, 11:23 AM
Some of the members w/pent up sexual aggression & lacking the means or legality to drink would fist fight & wrastle. The rest of us take it out on the ol lady & get buzzed:cool:

UglyMotha™
02-25-2003, 11:27 AM
:huh :huh now that's pathetic is it me or is there been an awfully lot of crying goin on lately

MOUSE
02-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha
:huh :huh now that's pathetic i have been doing an awfull lot of crying lately

lean on me when your not strong :huh

j/k

Glow Plug
02-25-2003, 11:37 AM
if you don't like it then you don't have to stay here

tants
02-25-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
no offense Forum but i don't really care who you care about on here or who you think is the coolest on the site, stop complaining, and just chill were all here for info not popularity..if people wanna state that there leaving then so be it, i for one do like to hear if people are no longer gonna be on the site...just my thought no flame intended forum

im with you on this.

and this thread, i cant see it being here much longer because its useless

UglyMotha™
02-25-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by MOUSE
lean on me when your not strong :huh

*ssssnnnnnnifffffff*.....thanks:huh

lil400exman
02-25-2003, 11:44 AM
talk bout flaming this what this whole post is about:rolleyes:

UglyMotha™
02-25-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by lil400exman
talk bout flaming this what this whole post is about:rolleyes:

are you flaming the flamers:huh

brokeitin3
02-25-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I think I'll just have another beer and check back on this thread in a few hours if I can still see straight....:ermm: I LOVE YOU, MAN!!!! now can i come to your next sleep over party?:eek2: :eek2:

02-25-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
I LOVE YOU, MAN!!!! now can i come to your next sleep over party?:eek2: :eek2:

Yes if the same women show up....:eek:

UglyMotha™
02-25-2003, 12:03 PM
Yes if the same women show up....:eek:

didja have a change or heart or i had i just gone delierious *sp :confused:

MOUSE
02-25-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha
didja have a change or heart or i had i just gone delierious *sp :confused:

i was wondering the same ....... its a setup ricos running a sting operation

:eek2:

Striker49
02-25-2003, 12:06 PM
Anyone want to take bets on how many beers he has consumed in the last hour? :D

02-25-2003, 12:08 PM
Sorry I was busy shinning this sucker up...:eek:

TheChknhwk
02-25-2003, 12:09 PM
I PM'd him, either I or the beer swayed his better judgement:p

Castor-426ex
02-25-2003, 12:09 PM
That right there be the limited edition Clint eastwood *** pucker upper:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MOUSE
02-25-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
Anyone want to take bets on how many beers he has consumed in the last hour? :D

i got $ hes halfway thru a case

forum
02-25-2003, 12:22 PM
i wasn't complaing in any way. Some people need to stop jumping to conclusions. I just stated that if you feel like leaving, just leave, you don't have to tell everyone about it. And about this post being useless. I've seen so many more useless posting on this site its not funny. Like "im bored" posts. Sorry if you took this post to heart but i just wanted to vent my opinion on some peoples actions.

TheChknhwk
02-25-2003, 12:24 PM
For anyone i've offended or anyone that needs consoling.

AtvMxRider
02-25-2003, 01:52 PM
Sorry I was busy shinning this sucker up...:eek:

LMFAO!:blah :D

insane250Racer
02-25-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by forum
"I'm fed up I'm leaving" for the people posting long heart filled posts about themselves leaving the site because its "changed" or because you don't like a moderater or two. GOOD! LEAVE!. No one cares. you realy don't have to anounce it to people as tho its going to change there lifes. If i were to leave no one would care. There are only a few people on the site that people would actualy care about if they left. And so far they havent made the speech yet. THose people are PAppy, Rico , Ben,ect. basicaly all the moderatoers that run it. Because without them we have no site!. And pappy just keeps this place a little more relaxed, same with rico. Whenever theres some stupid argument about why your axis are better then elka's they usualy find a way to cool things down. and for the people that complain about the way the site is run. take a hike! ben works hard to keep little goofs from curupting our site and rules are rules! You break em. Then hit the road!.!

AHH SHUT UP NO 1 WANTS TO HEAR U B*TCH ABOUT PEOPLE B*TCHING

02-25-2003, 02:49 PM
hey forum ;)

hessianmx111
02-25-2003, 02:54 PM
this thread is no better than the one i made or the others but i dont take chit for nothin i dont care if it is school or the internet i just dont like people talkin ****. i know we need mods to keep a big flame fest from starting.but people say that we shouldnt get rawled up from comments made by total strangers but obviously that night 4punks got upset over sumpthin that prolly was said by somebody he doesnt know and never will